[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arcade Fire Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (72).png (626KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (72).png
626KB, 1366x768px
The band posted this picture of themselves wearing matching jumpsuits with a new globe logo featuring an "EN" in the center. The photo is captioned "#EverythingNow"

New album name? Is this picture at all going to relate to the aesthetic of the sound of this album?
>>
one thing I still like about this band is the stellar visual design on their last few records.
>>
Well it's the name of the single that they sold at Primavera. It's probably the album title too because I find it hard to believe they would have suits made only for a song name.
>>
>>73103344
I agree with this, but do you like this picture?

I think it looks a little boring to me
>>
>>73103392
well it seems to be just a candid picture with a thicc instagram filter on it

but the logo speaks for itself in terms of like late 60s corporate industrial design, etc. it's a teaser
>>
damn, RĂ©gine is thicc
>>
>>73103352
Sure they would.

Also they tweeted "Infinite Content"

Also news broke they signed to Columbia Records for two new albums.
>>
>>73103308
goddamn hipsters walking around the desert and shit
>>
>>73103308
ngl, not a big fan of the new song
>>
>>73104198
that's kind of sad, why leave Merge?
>>
>>73103308
Maybe its the name of their new basketball team
>>
>>73104198
>Sure they would.
really, anon?
>>
>>73104401
>why leave Merge?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
I lost all hope after they put a TM on their name
>>
>>73104401
they left for reflektor
>>
i can still remember how disappointed i was when Reflektor came out, i was only 16 though, don't have my hopes up for them anymore
>>
>>73103308
(((Arcade Fire)))

fuck off
>>
>>73106569
that's okay. at least you weren't posting on 4chan at that time....right, anon?
>>
>>73106604
Yep.

Fake ass band where always a fake ass band.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 254x245px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 254x245px
>>73106707
They think we're just mindless cattle who will buy whatever they put in front of us.
>>
>>73103667
True dat anyone got any good regime pics
>>
>>73106569
Um reflektor was awesome
>>
>>73106632
of course not, that would be a felony
>>
>>73106604

what, are TRUE INDIE MUSICIANS not allowed to talk to black people or something?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.