[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midnight Marauders > Low End Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CS117978-01A-BIG.jpg (167KB, 700x710px) Image search: [Google]
CS117978-01A-BIG.jpg
167KB, 700x710px
Prove me wrong unless you're already enlightened to the truth and not the untrue words of the Plebbitor Cult.
>>
>>73097605
all tribe fans are reddit tier though
what are you looking to be told? that some of your proto backpacker core is better than the rest? spare me
>>
Midnight Marauders and People's Instinctive Travels are better than Low End Theory.
>>
>Low End Theory
Amazingly poetic, atmospheric, introspective, groovy and has bunch of fucking style

>Midnight Marauders
WE ARE SO LE QUIRKY XDDD *¨fart noises*¨WHAAHAHAHA WE DEM CIRCUS BOYS

Yeah OK dude.
>>
>>73097650
>Midnight Marauders
good and sometimes funny lyrics, varied and amazing production

>Low End Theory
XDDDDDDD LETS JUST RAP ABOUT BEING GOOD RAPPERS OVER A FUCKING BASSLINE FOR 45 MINUTES
>>
Midnight was the better album but Scenario and Jazz are some of their best songs.
>>
yo'ure wrong
>>
>>73097642
imagine being this fucking lame
>>
my favourite of the two changes depending on what i am listening to at the time

best is the chase part II though
>>
Low End Theory has the best Q-Tip and Phife solo cuts (Excursions and Butter), and one of the best posse cuts in hip-hop (Scenario), but I'll hand it over to you and say MM is better overall.
>>
scenario is one of the top 10 hip hop tracks of all time
>>
>>73098189
You're right, not listening to gay-fearing nerds whinge about periods and hairdye is very lame
>>
>>73097605
Never finished listening to either, but The Low End Theory was outdated and boring as fuck.

I should put Midnight Marauders back in my library.
>>
Low End Theory > Midnight Marauders

MM is just lacking substance. My favorite song on LET is Date Rape btw
>>
People's Instinctive Travels > Low end Theory > Midnight Marauders
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.