[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you respect his opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170531-121131.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-121131.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Do you respect his opinions?
>>
>>73097552
who dat
>>
>>73097552
Not really.
I mean, Love Death Immortality is actually pretty good.
>>
I respect everyone's opinions :^)
>>
i've never watched one of his videos and never will

i pity those who lack the individuality to form their own opinions based on their own experience of the music

rating music objectively is retarded
>>
>>73097552
D A L E
A
L
E
>>
>>73097552
I think they're just as valid as anyone else, and I appreciate that he doesn't rate things highly just because others unanimously like them, like Narkopop (even though I love that album).
Don't get the hate he gets. Wish he'd do more reviews but shorter, and for less mainstream albums though.
>>
To the same extent as I respect everyone else's

His opinion on Age of Adz was BASURA tho
>>
>>73097552
no

don't even believe they're his opinions.
>>
>>73097552
There's no reason not to respect his opinion, there's also nothing wrong with disagreeing with him. This concept might be a bit much for you if you're like 12 or something but yeah.
>>
>>73097640
IF you believe they're valid.

I don't, in the same way I don't believe the p4k reviewers come up w/ the numerical ratings.
>>
No because he hates my favourites
>>
>>73097552
no because I love lana
>>
>>73097552
Yes but often dont share them, e.g closer >> unknown pleasures
>>
>>73097581
i use him as another perspective, not for my own opinion
>>
I'll listen to what he has to say, sure, but I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts all of the time.
>>
>>73097552
yes, he's an expert
>>
>>73097659
This
>>
>>73097552
I only watch his videos to see what variation of his name he'll come up with next
>>
>>73097581

Who says he rates music "objectively"? How do you even know what he does in his videos if you haven't actually watched them?
>>
>>73097552
why not? he objectively knows more about music than I do, whether it about performing or history.

with that being said, the most important thing is to not reject liking something if it sounds good to you. especially if he shits on it.
>>
>>73097552
Yes, probably because we have similar taste. I don't know how to articulate myself as well so I enjoy his reviews. Of course there are records I completely disagree with him, but that doesn't happen very often.
>>
>>73097581
he literally says in every video that these are his opinions. I don't think he's straight up trying to rate albums objectively. its really not even possible.

>>73098334
this is a good way to look at it.
>>
>>73097640
honest real answers are not suited for /mu/ friend
>>
>>73097659
/thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.