[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my new bitch yellow >she blow that dick like cello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>my new bitch yellow
>she blow that dick like cello
>>
>>73097002
>expecting yachty to know what an cello is
>>
What did Mark Kozelek mean by this?
>>
>frog poster
>worthless greentext

just shows how the average frogposter thinks. i bet he was expecting a bunch of (you)s and people congratulating him for this epic meme
>>
ignorance is good you out-of-touch elitist technocrat
>>
File: IMG_20170531_144338.jpg (80KB, 513x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_144338.jpg
80KB, 513x500px
>>73097002
>>
>>73097002
so it rhymes but it just doesnt make any fucking sense
fucking degenerate non-musician poetry weebs like schlomo goy yachty vey wouldnt even >>73097010
>>
>>73097149
squidward plays a clarinet. is lil yachty really a "youth"? he ain't no real nigga. he a fake nigga.
>>
File: lmaoo.jpg (49KB, 736x730px) Image search: [Google]
lmaoo.jpg
49KB, 736x730px
>being this retarded
>>
>>73097002
*sigh*
look, it's funny because asians (yellows) usually play stringed instruments, often violins and, yes, cellos
she isn't blowing the cello, mind you, but rather "blowing" the dick (performing oral sex upon the penis) in a style reminiscent of playing a cello
>>
File: images (2).jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>73097224
that's a shitty b8, friend
>>
>people who consider themselves smart actually listen to music with lyrics like yhis
>>
>>73097149
oh my god its retarded
>>
>>73097224
so she's sawing away at the dick with a stick while blowing it? that's pretty brutal
>>
>>73097149
holy shit I love Lil Yachty
>>
>>73097149
It's kinda' funny that Lil Yachty thinks the PR guys at his record label are invested in trying to keep him from seeming ignorant or ridiculous.
>>
>>73097240
>explain a joke nobody gets because they're too proud and racist
>le bait post
>>
>>73097149
FLUTE
>>
>>73097002
rap in 2017
baka
>>
>>73097258
>smart
fuck you dude it's 2017 we're populists now--REAL people don't need no "smart"s. Maybe if you sat down and talked to someone REAL with REAL problems you'd see how you're failing to connect with REAL people.
>>
>>73097273
so yachty has a bleeding dick with cuts now wow he cant even have kids

>>73097293
a lot of autistic kids do, dont forget to dress up like a 7 year old wearing a little boy snapback and little boy clothes
>>
I resent people who understand the difference between a cello and a flute/clarinet, and it's my right to purposefully avoid learning the difference.

If you want me to acknowledge a difference, it'll have to be on my terms. And my first term is that cellos are woodwind instruments.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.