[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Beatle was/is the biggest hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: a6871617.jpg (158KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
a6871617.jpg
158KB, 790x395px
What Beatle was/is the biggest hack?
>>
>>73094869
Paul by definition
>>
idunno but Ringo is last on the list
>>
Which beatle do you think had the biggest peeny?
>>
>>73094869
John was such a hack one could be fooled into thinking he was intentionally marketed by their label as the "hack"
>>
John obviously
>>
A hack is someone who doesn't innovate, who produces run-of-the-mill schlock that doesn't challenge or surprise--an artist with no courage, in other words.

John: wrote crazy shit, did crazy shit, lived to piss people off, so not him.

Paul: dressed the whole band up in neon 19th-century band uniforms and brought the oboe to rock and roll. There's a difference between being a silly dork and being an artistic coward. Not him.

George: is responsible for the weird-ass sitar track on every good Beatles album, so not him.

Ringo: not an interesting answer, but probably him. He's the closest thing the Beatles had to a normal musician. But honestly, there's not really a hack in the Beatles.

You know who was a bigger hack than John, Paul, George, or Ringo? Every member of the Rolling Stones not named Bryan Jones. And Bryan Jones was still probably more of a hack than John, Paul, or George. He did everything the Beatles did only 5 months later.
>>
Nah, they were an extremely influential band that skyrocketed the Rock genre and is responsible for most of Rock sub-genres today.
>>
>>73095205
this
>>
>>73095078
this
>>
George. Does 1 song per Beatles album then releases 1 good album of Beatles reject songs and then complrte shit afterwards yet he was never as big or John and Paul so that means he was the best right?
>>
File: IMG_4222.jpg (139KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4222.jpg
139KB, 600x537px
>>73095549
But that wasn't the original cover
The original got censored
>>
Unequivocally paul
>>
>>73095654
I was racking my brain trying to figure out why it was censored then I saw the muff
>>
>>73095654
fair enough

let's try this other one then
>>
>>73095133
Ringo>Paul>George>John
>>
>>73095205
But Ringo's drumming in A Day in the Life is inreplicable, Phil Collins said it himself.
>>
>>73095631
Its not like Paul and John had such amazing discographies after the Beatles. All Thing Must Pass > Plastic Ono Band > All of Paul's post Beatles, John's and George
and on the Beatles George had Something, Here Comes The Sun, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Blue Jay Ways, Within You Without You, all amazing songs imo
All of Paul's and John's song were from that good on all of their respective albums
>>
Probably Paul. He intentionally tried to sabotage Let it Be out of spite.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.