[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a good album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: the fame.png (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the fame.png
97KB, 300x300px
Was it a good album?
>>
>>73092623
not really, it's just her jerking off to her popularity
it was kind of hilarious seeing her desperately cling on to it in that simpsons episode dedicated to her
>>
>>73092623
yes, it was. this is a good pop album. same for the ep the fame monster.

if you ignore all the pr bullshit surrounding lady gaga, she did some good songs on these 2 releases.
>>
>>73092623
No
>>
>>73092623
Well yes because it was before she killed her career by trying to cash out on gays.
>>
>>73093337
why do u keep posting the same comment

born this way the song was #1 for 6 weeks btw
>>
>>73092623
No
>>
>>73093437
MY PENIS POP
MY PENIS POP
MY PE- NIS WO! POP
PENISA POP A POPOP
PEPENIS IS A POPOP
POPAPENIS IS APEN -- IS!
PINESAPENISAPENISAPEN!!
AND THAT PEN IS A PENIS! BOP
THATPENIS-A-BOP
>>
>>73093418
Kek. (((#1 song)))

you know no one believes in that rigged (and anachronistic) shit anymore right?
>>
>>73093418
So? It all went downhill from there.
>>
>>73092623
She's not a bad classical artist. If she had free will and at least tried to press for the Adele meme she'd beat her by a mile.
>>
>>73093508
All she needs to do is pay Greg Kirsten 50k a day to write her shit for her like Adelle does.

jk....I'm sure she has some other hired gun writing her shit.

(((pop stars)))
>>
yes: front half of this record is loaded with the hits

>>73092679
it went absolutely downhill after fame monster
>>
>>73093724
art pop was decent, though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.