[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: le still relevant face.jpg (9KB, 230x153px) Image search: [Google]
le still relevant face.jpg
9KB, 230x153px
What went wrong?
>>
He became tier-2 playing in chink venues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRlLNfKYm8U
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (186KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
186KB, 600x597px
Popularity and expectations. He's okay, but his previous stuff is earth shattering in that era. Listen to any rusko/caspa/coki tune, then listen to his stuff. It's insane how fast his skills were, yet they've just gone to Shit

He should try DnB though
>>
>>73086720
wrong with what

and who is that

give us something to work with there
>>
his existence
>>
>>73086741
>Playing in chink venues
>Problem

That's probably one of his best sets. Doesn't beat the red rocks he did a few years back.
>>
it's not that anything went wrong, it's that nothing went right
>>
Ruined rock music by making EDM popular.
Ruined electronic music by making it ge4t rebranded as EDM.

And the world has been shit since
>>
>>73087053
You mean diplo and DJ fresh made the mess that is edm. Both are so uninspired yet managed to get popular. It's sad how a member of bad company lead to EDM, but influenced pendulum, sigma, and the brookes brothers.
>>
>>73087091
I want like a disco demolition night but for EDM, i want EDM to end and revert back to not being popular and go back to electronic music being good.

But its too late now i guess
>>
>>73087053
>Ruined rock music by making EDM popular.

Rock ruined itself, Skrillex did nothing wrong.
>>
>>73087135
It'll end. Thanks to SoundCloud, the process will speed up. Forward thinking DnB and dubstep artists will stay, and bottom feeders die out. That's how noisia, ed rush and optical, gridlok, BSE, billain, spor, and jade have been around for so long. Even feed me is still nostalgic yet is edm savvy
>>
>>73087053
>Ruined rock music by making EDM popular.
Hi dad
>>
>>73087192
I actually like electronic music, and thats why i despise EDM
>>
>>73087215
Edm itself is fast food. There's no real enjoyment for anything else. It's just the drop and vapid experience. Zedd and the chainsmokers will be forgotten in years, yet konflict, Kemal, current value, limewax, and dieselboy will be remembered, even as their albums reach 30 years of age
>>
>>73087273
>food analogies
>>
>>73087305
>Not understanding that all edm is like fast food, in where it's forgettable and bad for you
>>
File: 1427140085798.jpg (49KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427140085798.jpg
49KB, 1276x720px
He met Diplo

He went to shits after that.

I dont argue that he should have stayed on the dubstep wagon untill it crashed head first into a wall back in 2014, but the path he's on now is just so fucking boring and uninspired.
>>
>>73086720
After he released his Leaving EP in 2013, I had a feeling it was all going downhill.
Wish he set aside time to go back to his older stuff like Gosts and have some fun.

https://soundcloud.com/skrillex/make-things-for-smile
>>
>>73087345
You should either get better with your analogy game or don't use any
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.