[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concert thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 54

File: trash.png (1MB, 978x1286px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
1MB, 978x1286px
ITT:
your first concert
your most recent concert
your best concert
your worst concert
your weirdest concert
>>
>>73082708
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (761KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
761KB, 980x1286px
Kraftwerk was shit because they would constantly start, play for a few minutes and then stop again. One guy took like 25 minutes to come out. We gave up after about 30 min and left early to get a good spot for LCD Soundsystem
>>73082708
i like this thread
what's the band for worst concert?
>>
My first concert was a Bob Dylan concert. I was one year old at the time (21 now) and my dad took me. Other than that haven't been to a lot of concerts.
>>
File: 1496184129156.png (713KB, 1366x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129156.png
713KB, 1366x1286px
from CA btw
>>
>>73082708
>first concert
Dark Star Orchestra played Grateful Dead's 5/22/77 show
>most recent
Dark Star Orchestra played Grateful Dead's 3/27/83 show
>best
Dead and Company's Greensboro 11/15/15 (something like that) show. Phenomenal setlist and playing. John Mayer is an incredible guitarist.
>worst
I saw a local Grateful Dead cover band in my area once. They're pretty small and they play free shows here. They weren't bad; they were actually really good but obviously not as quality as the better, more well-known cover bands.
>weirdest
The first concert I ever went to. During intermission between sets, these 5 guys next to us took out a belt and wrapped it around their arms. I'm going to guess it was heroin or something. There was another guy who literally spun in circles the entire concert, even during intermission.

I need to go to a wider variety of concerts.
>>
File: rew.png (391KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
rew.png
391KB, 980x1286px
>>
can't be asked to make a picture sorry
>first concert
Relient K, fuck growing up in a strict Christian household.
>most recent concert
Animal Collective a few months ago
>best concert
Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour
>worst concert
Probably Relient K or the abysmal opener for Animal Collective
>weirdest concert
Sigur Ros/Oneohtrix Point Never because I had never been to Chicago before and I wanted to punch every single person in the venue who wouldn't shut the fuck up when Daniel was playing
>>
>>73082708
>first
rings of saturn
>most recent
xxxtentacion
>best
radiohead
>worst
xxxtentacion
>weirdest
whitehouse
>>
>>73083311
DG dip on your show date?
>>
>first
Laibach
>most recent
Sotelo's "De oscura llama"
>best
probably Bach's Johannespassion or a complete Beethoven violin sonata cycle (which was technically two concerts...)
>worst
don't know - I witnessed some boring ones by music students but the fact that they are still students makes them excusable
Swans were a big disappointment, though
>weirdest
Romitelli's "An Index of Metals" or an Ictus concert where they performed various modern classical stuff (Alvin Lucier and similar shit)
I did enjoy the latter a lot, so I guess Romitelli was weirder of the two
>>
>first
craig morgan when i was a kid
>recent
weezer. really good show. liked their last two albums a lot
>best
nin and soundgarden. nin was amazing and trent is a beast
>worst
some local folk thing in a barn. i got to see titties for the first time after the concert though. so there's that
>weirdest
jane's addiction. saw perry piss drunk and getting drunker as the show went on. still decent though
>>
File: concert.png (1MB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concert.png
1MB, 980x1286px
I did not willingly see Walk The Moon (worst one)

also the weirdest one was Circuit Des Yeux
>>
>>73083530
Circuit Des Yeux was really weird. Saw her open for AnCo on Friday and her set left everybody in shock.
>>
>>73083613
Yea I also saw them open for AnCo. After her set I was like "the fuck was that"
>>
>>73083335
Who was the opener for the Anco concert? Ratking?
>>
>first
Counting Crows
>most recent
King Gizzard
>best
Radiohead
>worst
King Tuff
>weirdest
Pizza Underground or some dude I saw open up for Ariel Pink once
>>
>>73082708
Was FlyLo really that good? I'm seeing him at the end of the month, pretty excited desu
>>
File: ehh.png (416KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.png
416KB, 980x1286px
worst: loon / lune however she spells it
>>
>>73082708
>first
Rammstein at the Manchester Arena. Fucked me up good
>most recent
Iron Maiden in Birmingham. Surprisingly awesome show, way better than the first time I saw them
>best
Peace in Leeds. I was smashed and the room was basically a fight for the whole thing
>worst
The Darkness near Manchester. Ate fish and chips before and immediately got food poisoning, had ti sit most of it out
>weirdest
The Black Keys at Leeds fest. A combination of drunk girls and pervert camera guys meant that I ended up seeing what seemed like 40+ pairs of tits. Most of the crowd wasn't even paying attention to the music
>>
>first
Dave Matthews Band
>most recent
tobacco
>best
Yeah Yeah Yeahs at Cosmopolitan rooftop pool in Vegas
>worst
Madlib, festival crowd was awful and had 0 energy
>weirdest
King Khan and BBQ show in tiny ass LA venue with lots of weird hipsters
>>
File: Sin título.png (799KB, 1070x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
799KB, 1070x1286px
>First:
Linkin Park, back to when I was 10

>Most Recent:
Rockout Festival. Fucking amazing, it was kinda weird to see DK, Anti Flag and Offspring all at once, but I think it was a neat combination.

>Best:
I had to choose between Iron Maiden and Alcest. Iron Maiden always shows the best out of their performance, and even being the first time I saw em live, Alcest took me somewhere else with that shoegaze-ish kinda music, mixing it with black metal-ish atmospheres. Alcest takes live experiences to a level beyond performing, it's all about what their trying to transmit their feelings to the audience just by the music.

>Worst
Black Veil Brides, didn't like the setlist, it sounded like a bunch of their best selling songs of their latest era, which it'd be their 3rd and 4th album. Nothing really impressive, there's a lot of effort put on their performance and their technique, but you can't go anywhere if you don't show you're feeling what you're playing. It's the same old "my cock is as bigger as I play faster sweep pickings and bang my head constantly" attitude. Not for me. Their audience is one of the shittiest things I've ever saw in my life.

>Weirdest:
That had to be Coal Chamber, their alternative kinda goth scene on stage is amusing from first to last, so that takes you to a mental state in which you believe you are in some kind of horror festival. Power went off in the venue, but the crowd kept singing along, and Dez (singer), couldn't believe what he was seeing. Along with the weird sounds Meegs (guitar) did with his rig, the show was hallucinating, both litterally and methaphorically speaking.
>>
>>73082708
>first
franz ferdinand
>most recent
Gojira/code orange
>best
Dillinger escape plan
>worst
imagine dragons (did not go willingly)
>weirdest
coheed and cambria at reading last year - the guy fell over twice and started dry humping a speaker cabinet at one point
>>
>first
Black Violin
>most recent
Skepta
>best
Radiohead
>worst
some local white hip hop group
>weirdest
Not sure
>>
File: concerts.jpg (427KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.jpg
427KB, 980x1286px
>>73082708
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 980x1286px
>>
File: concerts.png (1MB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
1MB, 980x1286px
>First

Billy Ray Cyrus at 12 years old. First concert I went to willingly was an Anthrax/Slayer/Megadeth concert at 16.

>Most Recent

Gogol Borello

>Best

Hard to choose, but I'd say my three top would be St. Vincent (any of the times I've seen her), Roger Waters, or Lupe Fiasco. Honorable mentions to: Danny Brown, Nas, The Decemberists, Omar Souleyman, R. Kelly, and Purity Ring.

Worst: The Bad Suns. There have been a few other really bad ones, but these guys just oozed douche bag while showing off their lack of talent. It was quite awful.

>Weirdest
Anthony Braxton, no question. Didn't research what he's been up to lately so I expected things like his older work. Instead got the most experimental work I've ever seen live.
>>
File: concerts.jpg (229KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.jpg
229KB, 980x1286px
>>
>>73083613
>>73083649
How is AnCo on this tour? Haven't been lucky enough to have time to ever go see them, they are playing like 2 hours away from me this summer though and it's during my short break.
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
Opeth in 2010 (Technically not the first group I've ever seen live, but the first I went out of my way to see because I myself wanted to see them)
>your most recent concert
Steven Wilson last year
>your best concert
Steven Wilson
>your worst concert
Nile (They weren't bad by any means, but the opening acts were the weakest here)
>your weirdest concert
Scissor Sisters (I talked to the one-man opening act and didn't realize it until way later, and some gay dude slapped me in the forehead on accident because of how much he was flailing about. The band itself was great though.)
>>
>>73083530
wearing that same ratking sweatshirt panda has on. i got it when i saw them together. funny coincidence

>first
U2 with Kings of Leon opening
>recent
streetlight manifesto
>best
pissed jeans with trophy wife & purling hiss
>worst
the national
>weirdest
flaming lips maybe? of montreal? idk what constitutes weirdest.
>>
>>73082912
>Kraftwek
>worst concert
this isn't the first time i read this, when they came to my country a few years ago everybody was complaining and talking about how shit the concert was.
>>
>>73084955
List is pretty boring since I can easily spread it into two bands. of Montreal was both the first and most recent band I've seen and Neutral Milk Hotel was the best.
For weirdest I might have to go with NMH to, but it's hard to say. It was just so surreal and Julian kept spinning the entire time he was playing the guitar. He would whisper "I love you" to the microphone in between songs.
Also Jeff sounds better live than on the album, and vocal quirk someone might miss from the album is there, the amount of energy was insane.
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
Foo Fighters
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
>your best concert
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
>your worst concert
Schoolboy Q
>your weirdest concert
None of my shows Ive been to have been weird
>>
File: mu meme thing.png (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mu meme thing.png
203KB, 800x600px
>>73083311
DG are amazing live
i'm assuming your either prefer a laid back concert or other people there were acting autistic
>>
File: concerts.png (1MB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
1MB, 980x1286px
DG themselves were great, but the crowd and atmosphere were rather unpleasant. That and I've not really been to that many bad concerts so that was the closest I could think of.
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (900KB, 982x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
900KB, 982x1289px
>worst
Extince, a Dutch rapper who had some good tracks in the 90s but this asshole kept the crowd waiting for at least an hour while he was chilling in the corner with his entourage, then finally gave a very lackluster performance. He just didn't try. By that point, people were already frustrated from waiting, and he had the gall to blame us for not being hype enough. About 20 minutes in he walked off stage in a temper tantrum, insulted our city for not knowing how to party, and that was the end of the show. What a cunt.

>weirdest
The Ex... this show attracted a lot of middle aged punks, i.e. losers. As an unannounced guest they brought Mats Gustafsson of The Thing, and it turned into this really abrasive free jazz crossover. The old punks FUCKING HATED it. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

honorable mention to Opgezwolle for best, they're a close runner up but Deerhoof was just so much fun. I went there with a severely depressed dude and even he was smiling at the end.
>>
File: i love u mr lopatin.png (831KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
i love u mr lopatin.png
831KB, 980x1286px
florida master race
not enough bands come down to miami
>>
>>73084906
Saw them February last year. Was kind of disappointed desu.
>>
>>73083520
Fausto Romitelli is a very underrated composer, patrician choice.

>First
First non-classical I went was Seasick Steve. It's not really worth it to listen to any of his studio albums, but he has an entertaining live show.

>Most recent
Xiu Xiu. They are a lot noiser live than on record, one song was straight up harsh noise. Jamie Stewart's vocal performance was very good, but without the synths and only two members playing the instrumentals sounded bare.
>Best
Micheal Rother. He played stuff from Neu! and his first two solo albums, plus 2-3 new tracks which were some of the best in years that don't seem to have made it onto any of his studio albums. Seriously, go see him before he retires.

Second place: LSO playing the Rite of Spring.
>Worst Concert
Haven't been to that many, but Primal Scream. Bobby acted well as a frontman but the sound levels were all wrong and the instrumentals sounded muddy, which isn't ideal for an "alternative dance" band.
>Weirdest concert
I went to see a local band and clearly there was some miscommunication between the venue owner and the band because the band had only released an EP worth of material but the venue booked them for a 90 minute set. They then proceeded to fill the remaining time with psych rock covers of Britney Spears songs.
>>
>>73083311
if shiggy grippy didn't bail on your show you're pathetic and should consider getting tinnitus
>>
>first
Porcupine Tree when I was like 14. Back then I was pretty early into my drumming career and idolized Gavin Harrison, but a speaker array blocked my view of him on stage. Was sad about that. Solid show though
>most recent
The Jesus & Mary Chain last week. Not as noisy as I would have wanted but they were surprisingly good for a bunch of old fucks. Fun crowd, mix of weird dads reliving their freaky '80s days and indie kids
>best
Probably Container. Played a pretty short set but it was an absolutely furious mix of weirdo polymeter noise-techno. Was stomping like a motherfucker the whole time
>worst
Any of a bunch of shitty noname Portland punk bands trying to hawk their boring demos at the local anarchist library for gas money. Fun on paper and nice to support local artists but man is a lot of that stuff derivative.
>weirdest
Probably a noise show in an old church I went to a few years ago. No one spoke to each other. Most people just sat in the pews and nodded off. Some did weird interpretive dances near the pulpit. Still don't know if they ever got permission from the church
>>
>>73085259
>the crowd and atmosphere were rather unpleasant
the crowd was pretty autistic when I saw them too
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (807KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
807KB, 980x1286px

>first
Ska kid in middle school and high school
>recent
Anco at Brooklyn Steel last week
>best
Nothing will ever top Spiritualized at Radio City
>worst
Disco Biscuits I was tripping on an eighth of shrooms when they opened for the Flaming Lips in Philly, I think I would still retroactively choose death over tripping through the 2 hours of the garbage they played that day
>weirdest
Black Dice, but probably tied with some of the early Anco shows, maybe even Gang Gang Dance. Prince Rama could be the most cringey weird
>>
>first
paul mccartney, i cried because my parents were drunk and it was freaking me out
>most recent
real estate/frankie cosmos. alright but i wish i was more into real estate before i went
>best
car seat headrest. front row! friend stole the setlist. so much fun and i didn't even like them that much before seeing them
or mac demarco he puts on a hell of a show
>worst
yo la tengo, really wasn't into them, was dragged there, i'm sure fans enjoyed it but i just wanted to leave towards the end
>weirdest
kyary pamyu pamyu; went by myself; saw SO many lolitas and i had never seen any irl before. also there were those people that you see at jpop concerts waving glowsticks the entire time. it was really cool n fun though
>>
>first concert
Passenger (the guy who does the "Let Her Go" song)
>most recent concert
Animal Collective, saw them on Sunday
>best concert
Sufjan Stevens 2 years ago during his initial C&L tour in Detroit
>worst concert
probably Passenger, I only went because my friend liked her and had no one else to go with
>weirdest concert
Animal Collective, really just expected them to play their songs but I was pleasantly surprised
>>
File: concert template.png (743KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concert template.png
743KB, 980x1286px
I probably would've put Desert Trip as the best, but as an individual act Black Sabbath was the best.
Unfortunately haven't been to anything since but I'm going to Tom Petty and Iron Maiden this summer and have tickets to Roger Waters two nights in a row in September.

Worst was kind of a tossup between Kiss (who I've seen twice) and Van Halen but Kiss at least put in some effort and put on a decent show. David Lee Roth couldn't even remember the fucking lyrics to his songs.
>>73084871
Man was Slayer really that bad? I was thinking about seeing them but no one I know really wanted to go despite how cheap the tickets are.
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
Simple Plan Perth 2004, Still Not Getting Any world tour, was seven
It was a local band, last famous people I saw were the Mountain Goats, was good
>your best concert
Local band house party, those things are great, that or Camp Doogs 2016
>your worst concert
Red Hot Chilly Peppers at Big Day Out 2013, not because of the way they played, it was the crowd, who nearly crushed me and my sisters
>your weirdest concert
My friends played a gig at Camp Doogs last year under the influence of mushrooms, it was a total trainwreck but nobody cared because they were all fucked off their faces on drugs
>>
I've only been to see Beirut. They were great though. Whoever opened for them were pretty good too but nobody could figure out what their band was called even after they repeated it once or twice. Asked the merch people outside after the show and they said they had no idea but had been getting asked about it all night.

>>73086125
>real estate/frankie cosmos
Sounds fun
>>
>>73086355
it was! they played a few songs together too
>>
everyone in this thread is mentioning radiohead. What makes their live show so good?
>>
>>73083361
why was x bad? i got tickets for mn
>>
File: concerts.png (190KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
190KB, 980x1286px
>>73082708
>>73082718
why is GIMP so hard to use

every linux advocate says its just as user friendly as photo shop but its not even close
>>
>>73086674
it's pretty good desu, you just have to rebind all keyboard shortcuts, rearrange the entire UI, pretend it properly supports tablets, lower your standards and turn your whole life into a hollow lie. Once you do that, it's basically photoshop.
>>
File: concertchart.png (1021KB, 976x1296px) Image search: [Google]
concertchart.png
1021KB, 976x1296px
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (1MB, 1200x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
1MB, 1200x1286px
it was weird, not because of the music, but because it was a halloween show, and he was dressed as a nun. and at one point he crowdsurfed and had his socks stolen. and also because at the end, during passing out pieces, about 50 dumb 16 year old hipsters ran onto the stage, and they had to stop playing, and kick them all off.
>>
>>73085565
When did you see tUnE-yArDs?
Think she's from Oakland, saw them here in the bay for free and it was great
>>
>>73085565
Was that the show in Ft. Lauderdale when Action Bronson was super late and only played like 5 songs?
>>
File: BestWorstConcerts.png (1MB, 978x1286px) Image search: [Google]
BestWorstConcerts.png
1MB, 978x1286px
Kanye wasn't all that bad, but the combination of being on acid in a crowd of 10,000+ people, him ranting angrily, and aggressive yeezus tracks were enough to make it a shitty experience
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (676KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
676KB, 980x1286px
>>73082708
>First
Green Day in 2005 during the American Idiot tour, went with my older cousins who knew I was just getting into them, had a lot of fun at the show, would definitely see again even though I'm not really into them anymore, they're excellent live performers
>Most recent
Swans a few months ago, don't remember much because I was drunk as fuck, but I do remember Gira cussing a few audience members out and trying to kick them in the face but missing, I couldn't hear anything the next few days, by far the loudest show I've ever been to.
>Best
Kanye during the Yeezus tour, mind-blowing theatrical performance and he sounded excellent, even when he sang without autotune. Very interactive with the audience, and the audience itself was a good variety of different types of people of all ages. Made a few friends at that show as well.
>Worst
ICP a few years ago, went because the tickets were cheap and I thought it would at least be comedically bad, but holy shit did I regret going, mainly because of the fucking apes in the audience, fat neckbeards in facepaint and overweight females with their fat tits out screaming and sweating, holy shit did it smell bad in that venue. And ICP just sounded like a couple elderly out-of-breath white guys trying to rap, it sounded painful to listen to. I left the show after 40 minutes.
>Weirdest
Babymetal in 2015. Went because I saw a few of their performances online and it looked really neat, and I was right, it was a great fucking show despite me not really enjoying the music too much. But watching a few lomita-looking girls on stage dancing and floating through the air on a platform with skeletons playing heavy metal in the background felt kinda strange, and most of the audience were painted up like skeletons too, I think its a fanbase thing.
>>
>>73087541
*lolita
>>
File: 2354.png (865KB, 1008x1312px) Image search: [Google]
2354.png
865KB, 1008x1312px
>First
This was when I listened to Christian music when I was in 5th grade. I actually fell asleep during Jeremy Camp.
>Most recent
Glass Animals in April. I enjoyed their lastest album so I decided to see them. They were good but their fans are really annoying.
>Best
Radiohead or Neutral Milk, I can't choose.
>Worst
The 1975 was pretty good but holy shit their fans are the fucking worst. Everyone has their phones out the entire time and there was this one girl filming herself with one phone while filming the band.
>Weirdest
The show wasn't weird, it was pretty straight foward but I threw up at the end because I was in the front the whole time with the pit pushing against me and I had not eaten all day and came straight from class.
>>
>>73087259
when i saw mac people were jumping up on stage too but mac + his band seemed to dig it
>>
File: concert.png (507KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concert.png
507KB, 980x1286px
>First
GY!BE
>Recent
Slowdive
>Best
Boris
>Worst
GY!BE
>Weirdest
n/a
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (1MB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
1MB, 980x1286px
>>
>>73083883
not OP but I've seen him twice, most recently earlier this month. His live show is pretty good, he plays material from throughout his catalog plus remixes plus some unheard shit (theres an eyes above version with kendrick on it he plays live). crazy visuals too, he uses two screens (one in front of him and one behind) and it creates a 3D effect. enjoy the show
>>
>>73082708
>first
new pornographers w/ the dodos opening for them
>most recent
ghost trees (local free jazz band, highly recommended)
>best
radiohead at madison square garden
>worst
i've seen countless shitty local bands, aside from that i would say the worst was probably built to spill. i saw them back in the fall and built to spill was really great but there were these two opening bands (hop along and alex g) who were so bad that they ruined the show for me
>weirdest
i got into a fist fight with a drunken frat boy at a car seat headrest show a while back so i guess that was pretty weird
>>
File: maxbait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
maxbait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>73087853
>>
I haven't even been to five concerts
>>
>>73087921
how is it bait
>>
>>73087541
Glad your Kanye experience was better than mine, I was at one of the shows where he and Jay played Niggas in Paris multiple times, that shit was expensive and I wanted to hear some fucking Yeezy classics.
>>
>>73087972
Get off /mu/ normie scum
>>
>first
Arctic Monkeys
>most recent
Green Day
>best
Death Grips
>worst
Chance the Rapper
>weirdest
Animal Collective. Some weird old dude insisted that I should drink from his water bottle, and I ended up having to scream at him to fuck off because he was too persistent.
>>
File: concerts.png (966KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
966KB, 980x1286px
>>
>>73088032
But normies go to more concerts. I don't go to a lot of concerts because I don't have many friends and I don't really like driving long distances.
>>
>>73082708
>First
Red Hot Chili Peppers
>Most recent
Sampha
>Best
King Gizz
>Worst
The Temper Trap or The Naked and Famous
>Weirdest
All been pretty tame
>>
File: 1234.jpg (546KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
546KB, 980x1286px
Lights was okay, but it was such a shit venue and the sound was okay

Also I saw wiz in like 2012/13, i was like obsessed at the time with him, got meet and greet tickets, I said my name was cam (his name is cameron), he was like tight and that was it lol )
>>
>First
Beach House
>Most Recent
Radiohead
>Best
Radiohead
>Worst
Shitty local metalcore show
>Weirdest
Local harsh noise show
>>
>>73087980
Hop Along and Alex G are both great live
>>
>>73082912
I bet LCD Soundsystem is incredible live.
>>
>>73087413
nah it was down in miami but the opening rapper was ass, the crowd was ghetto and disgusting, and bronson didn't really give the performance his all

wasn't terrible but still the worst concert i've been to
>>
>>73088218
maybe it was just the venue but i thought they both sounded like shit

also the girl's voice in hop along is annoying as hell
>>
>>73087360
she came down to miami and played at Grand Central it was amazing
looking to catch her live again if she comes near north Florida
>>
>>73083940
loone is lit senpai fuck
>>
> first
Black Sabbath
> most recent
The Smith Street Band + Joyce Manor
> best
DZ Deathrays
> worst
Aerosmith
> weirdest
The Hotelier, simply because there was 9 people at an u18 venue
>>
>>73088482
Yeah, I saw Loone with The Hotelier a while back. They put on an incredible show.
>>
>First
Kansas and The Doobie Brothers. I was mad because Lynryd Skynyrd were supposed to play but had to cancel.
>Most Recent
Power Trip. I live in their hometown so it was good to see them again because they always have great energy
>Best
Boris (performing Pink) and Earth. Holy shit I was right in front of Wata's full stack and it raped my ears in the best way
>Worst
Jambalaya festival (specifically Gucci Mane). That nigga needs to hang it up.
>Wierdest
Xylouris White opening for GY!BE. Godspeed were great of course but Xylouris White were a crazy lute and drums duo and no one there knew they existed before. It was really cool just completely out of left field.
>>
>first
sufjan stevens
>most recent
deerhunter
>best
Titus Andronicus (2 nights in a row)
>worst
bob dylan
>weirdest
anco (chz tour)
>>
>your first concert
Ty Segall my freshman year of college (grew up in rural area where the only concerts are washed up 80s bands and pop country). Lots of fun, really sweaty mosh pit, wish I had crowdsurfed when I had the chance
A Los Fabulosos Cadillacs tribute band in a Bolivian nightclub. Actually enjoyed it a lot
>your best concert
Toss up between Shellac and Titus Andronicus
>your worst concert
Mitski. She didn't sound that great and didn't look like she was into the performance at all. Shame because I think she's a pretty talented artist
>your weirdest concert
Of Montreal, maybe? Lots of weird imagery, costumes, etc, although it's not like I didn't go in expecting that
>>
File: 1496184129155.jpg (421KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.jpg
421KB, 980x1286px
>>
>>73088695
>>worst
>bob dylan
wasn't his night or something?
>>
>>73088856
it hasn't been his night for the past few decades
>>
>>73083613
can relate, the dark shoegaze asthetic doesnt like to hit on the AnCo people, at least the guys where fucking awesome
>>
File: concert template.jpg (715KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concert template.jpg
715KB, 980x1286px
>First
Saw Slow Magic opening for El Ten Eleven when I was deep into my chillwave phase since it was the first show in my area I was interested in that wasn't 18+
>Most recent
Saw A Place To Bury Strangers opening for Black Angels
Black Angels were dismally boring and their crowd was a bunch of fat, sweaty, denim-clad late 30-somethings but APTBS were unreal
>Best
Honestly a tossup between Alcest on their most recent tour, Everything Everything opening for Joy Formidable last year, or Panda Bear touring before Grim Reaper came out. Alcest show was a hair better than the other two perhaps
>Worst
I caught Neutral Milk Hotel at an all ages festival and it was a shitshow
Sound was bad, crowd consisted of 15-year-old tumblr tykes yelling "I LOVE YOU JEFF" the entire time and attempting sad moshpits to King Of Carrot Flowers and Holland, 1945, and Jeff stopped the show 4 separate times to call out the same kids trying to get Snaps of the set
Altogether really unfortunate
>Weirdest
Probably tricot on their stateside tour, they had a 5 minute "samba break" in one of their songs where they each had whistles and maracas and shit and started a dance circle in the crowd, more quirky Japanese than anything but still lots of fun
>>
>>73082708
Fondants of Wayne, unless you mean me personally buying the ticket then Deerhunter
Animal Collective
Phish
Flosstradamus (it was like 100 and humid as fuck, not good conditions for a rave)
The Strokes (Julian is a weird dude)

>>73088240
they really are
>>73084906
Check out the setlist they're running and if you like the songs go, if you hate painting with you won't like the concert but they're still putting on a good shot (they butchered bees in the most recent iteration though)
>>
>>73088988
Just remember all the horror stories of them DJing the past years. I really like Painting With so I should be fine, AnCo really hasn't ever put an album or EP out that I haven't liked, though Centipede is hard to listen to due to the production for me.
>>
>>73089005
If that's how you feel about them then 100% go, PW is a billion times better live and they're playing some dope old songs (new Taste mix, Summertime Clothes, Sweet Road, and some combo of Kids on Holiday, Guys Eyes, Water Curses, Daily Routine, and Pride and Fight)
>>
>>73082708

>>73082708

>First

New Pornographers just before together came out. No Bejar or Case. Still an excellent show.

>Most recent.

A friend's jazz recital. He kicked ass.

>Best concert.

Probably the most fun was flying Lotus. I met a fellow mutant and a hot goth chick grinded on me the whole show.

>Worst concert.

Foxygen. Guy broke his leg during the first song. I saw him writing on the ground. I think I saw the bone.

>Weirdest concert.

I saw the Atlas Sound show where he did My Sharona for an hour.
>>
>>73088988
Floss are just trash live regardless of how the conditions are
Also to be fair I really didn't like Painting with but a lot of the songs come across a lot better live than on the album so basically what this >>73089024 dude said
Also I caught them when they were playing the bit of Alvin Row so that alone made it worthwhile
>>73089037
I saw Foxygen a bunch before Take The Kids Off Broadway came out because they went to the highschool across town from us and did a ton of free house shows that doubled as parties for us, I imagine they've probably only gotten worse
>>
File: concerts.png (438KB, 982x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
438KB, 982x1286px
>>
>your first concert
Don't remember. Leon Gieco or some argentine musician i guess.
The Argentine Philarmonic Orchestra, playing 2001: A Space Odyssey
>your best concert
Pink Freud
>your worst concert
System of a down 2015-16
>your weirdest concert
Some local band, can't remember their name, lead guitarist got naked and started peeing on stage
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
Shitty local cover of avenged sevenfold when I was 13
A Boiler Room set in London
>your best concert
The Star Festival, Kyoto (Squarepusher in particular)
>your worst concert
Floating Points, Edinburgh (The crowd was 100% trash)
>your weirdest concert
Sunn O)))
>>
File: Concert.png (484KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
Concert.png
484KB, 980x1286px
>>
File: concertss.png (1MB, 984x1291px) Image search: [Google]
concertss.png
1MB, 984x1291px
>Metallica
Wasn't bad, it was me. I was tired because of fuckton of homework that day so I basically just went to a side and sitted there to the point of almost fell asleep.
>Deafheaven
First "hipster" black metal concert in my country so the audience was a weird mix.
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (1MB, 1548x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
1MB, 1548x1286px
>>
never been to one
>>
>>73083693

No, I had to look him up to remember, Eric Copeland. Fucking shit musician.
>>
>>73089024
Sounds really great, most bands don't tour in the summer where I live, and that's the only time I'm free since traveling 2+ hours there and back during uni is hard.
All those songs sound fun, especially Water Curses with their current setup.

>>73089076
I would kill to hear Alvin Row live, my favorite concert experience is Kevin Barnes playing The Past is a Grotesque Animal for 15 minutes, I feel like it would be a really emotional closer like that.
>>
>>73089272
I'd love to get trashed and see Sleaford Mods live
>>
>>73086260
Hoping he was BSing. I'm seeing them in July and the ticket wasn't that cheap though they are with LoG too. Everywhere I read people say they put on an awesome show so I dunno.
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>tfw you live in the middle of the desert and there is literally no concerts to go to
Why live?
>>
>>73089299
yeah we got Water Curses and it was awesome

Don't feel too bad about Alvin Row, they only played part 3, Daily Routine was the highlight of that one for me easily
>>
>>73083530
Circuit des Yuex is sick as fuck! Saw open for Julia Holter and honestly thought she alone was better than the headliner.
>>
I went to my first concert on Saturday. I saw Injury Reserve in Chicago.
>>
>only one concert
I can't fill this out.
>>
>>73088891
that is true, I'd still go and see him though
>>
>>73084906
It really isnt worth it, I fucking love AnCo but seeing them live was a let down. They dont sound all that great and they dont have any charismatic or weird preformance to make up for it.
>>
>>73086457
They were absolutely amazing both times i saw them
>perfect balance between adhering to original material and changing things up
>excellent setlists
>they all play perfectly
>perfect volume
>great energy
>perfect amount of interaction with crows
plus some of their stuff REALLY lends itself to being played life, i mean witnessing Exit Music live will absolutely send shivers down yours spine and leave you in complete awe (Creep, Fake Plastic Trees, Reckoner, and Weird Fishes also hit hard live). I dragged my brother to a show and he's not even close to being a fan and he still came out saying it's one of the best concerts he's ever seen. Definitely worth it
>>73088240
They really are something, they'll get you dancing like crazy. It's also great seeing like 20 people. They all play amazing too
>>
>>73087541
Never been into their music but BabyMetal shows look lit as fuck, would definitely see them

I've seen Kanye twice, once during the Glow in the Dark tour a longass time ago, and again last year during the Saint Pablo tour, both were excellent.

Only shows I've been to were the 2 Kanye shows, a Kendrick show, and a Danny Brown show, and I loved all of them, so I can't really make a chart.
>>
>First
Amon Amarth with Sabaton and Skeletonwitch
>Recent
idk some Mac Miller thing my college did
>Best
Amon Amarth
>Worst
Mac Miller
>Weirdest
at both of them I lost one of my shoes, lost it permanently at the Mac Miller one
>>
>>73090150
>Mac Miller
Saw him a couple months back, didn't think he was that bad. I mean he had pretty great stage presence and energy, yeah most of his stuff wasn't particularly good, but I wouldn't say the concert was bad.
>>
File: iedweq9qjj.png (404KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
iedweq9qjj.png
404KB, 980x1286px
Never been to a bad concert, but One Master with Bog of the Infidel was probably my least favorite.

Macabre was the weirdest band I've seen live, but they were weird in a good way.
>>
>>73090165
I haven't been to very many concerts
>>
>>73082718
Mine right here. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>73082708
First: Metallica's Summer Sanitarium Tour 2002, consisting of Mudvayne (who I missed cuz we were late), Linkin Park, Deftones, Limp Bizkit (ugh) and Metallica. Not bad, considering I was 13.

Most recent: Passenger. Only ever heard "Let Her Go" before this and was pleasantly surprised. Seems like a chill dude.

Best: Fuck, too many to choose from. FlyLo? Die Antwoord? Peelander-Z? The Red Elvises? The Reverend Horton Heat?

Worst: Hopsin, prolly. Just wasn't into it. Plus all of his openers were shit.

Weirdest: Gotta be Peelander-Z, simply for the audience participation factor. Still amazing.
>>
>>73087089
Damn, Weird Al as a first concert. Colour me jealous.
>>
File: concerts.jpg (562KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.jpg
562KB, 980x1286px
>>
File: MGMT_Congratulations.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MGMT_Congratulations.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
>First concert
Three Days Grace
>Most recent concert
Foxygen w/ Reptaliens
>Best Concert
Death Grips
>Weirdest Concert
MGMT.
People were screaming during the whole show and a girl was using me as a human stepladder to shout Andrew's name.
Some guy budged into her and she grabbed him by the shoulder and suckerpunched him in the face. Also, people were moshing during slower songs like I found a Whistle.
>>
>>73090333
cont.
>Worst Concert
Riff Raff. Thought people were gonna be there
ironically but it turns out they were actually in love with him and wanted to be him. It was like a meeting with everyone you never wanted to see again after graduating from high school.
> Runner Up Best Concert
Black Lips/Ariel Pink
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (3MB, 2042x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
3MB, 2042x2679px
>>73082708
>>
File: Clear Moon.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clear Moon.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw seeing Mount Eerie this summer in a huge church
tears already flowing
>your first concert
Canadian rapper named Shad, was okay
U2 touring for Joshua Tree. was pretty lame, you can tell they have stopped caring
>your best concert
Kanye during St Pablo tour or Beach House last year.
>your worst concert
Arcade Fire/ Tune Yards/ Dan Deacon
>your weirdest concert
a girl OD'd at a local drone show recently, was fucked
>>
>>73083883
same man, im hyped aswell
>>
File: fuck swans.png (791KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
fuck swans.png
791KB, 980x1286px
>>
File: concerts.png (1MB, 1600x1286px) Image search: [Google]
concerts.png
1MB, 1600x1286px
>>73082708
>>
>>73082912
>>73084955
Saw kraftwerk a year ago or so, it was incredible.
But i saw them in a koncert hall built for a symphonic orchestra, seeing them any other place would be strange, i agree.
>>
>>73090490
i didn't know tracy morgan was a musician
>>
>your first concert
Phish, back in 2010. Ok in retrospective, highlight was them covering In the Aeroplane Over the Sea at Merriweather Post Pavilion
Jeff Rosenstock/The Menzingers/Roswell Kid. I adore Jeff/BTMI so I had a blast, Roswell Kid were pretty decent, but I wasn't really into The Menzingers.
>your best concert
Probably a Car Seat Headrest show back at a DIY venue at my undergrad, where I got to join the band for a cover of Money on my saxophone after having my band open for him in 2015. Was also just a generally amazing show with all my friends.
>your worst concert
Kendrick Lamar in 2013. It was also the weirdest concert I've ever been to. Was in the basketball stadium of my undergrad, started out with a wannabe Waka Flocka Flame DJ opening the set for way too long, and Kendrick was generally trying to play up the "party rapper" persona to music that was not in any way that. Kept trying to hype up the audience after every song, which was tiresome.
(but Big Boi opened for him with Killer Mike and that was fucking rad)
>your weirdest concert
Probably that Kendrick show. Maybe just out of pure circumstances, seeing Mac Demarco and Car Seat Headrest play together in 2012 outside a bar in Virginia was pretty weird.
>>
>>73085259
Could you describe your FlyLo experience a bit? Don't know what to expect
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (638KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
638KB, 980x1286px
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (874KB, 1600x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
874KB, 1600x1286px
to be fair I saw swans in a really small venue and the entire place was shaking so badly from the noise that you couldn't distinguish any of the instruments
>>
>first
Rod Stewart with my mom, Santana opened for him and was exponentially better

>most recent
Candlemass, Red Fang, Acid King and four other openers all in a row, by the end I was that "my feet hurt" guy

>best
Gojira with Tesseract, the best part was the tension in the air when the whale noises started

>worst
I'd have to say Primus and the Chocolate Factory just because I'd gotten super hyped for their regular stuff and they didn't play a huge amount of it

>weirdest
Probably Primus again
>>
your first concert
>Ed Sheeran
My excuse is I went with a girl I was crushing on who had a spare ticket, and all the bands I liked had only done 18+ shows at the time. Though this concert was just after I turned 18, for Ed's first album
your most recent concert:
>King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
your best concert
>Sufjan Stevens
your worst concert
>Taylor Swift
again went because of a girl, though a different one
your weirdest concert
>Mac DeMarco
>>
>>73082708
> first
Alice Cooper
> most recent
65daysofstatic (loved that concert, they are surprisingly good live)
> best
Muse, good setlist, nailed every song, crowd was very into it, perfect sound
> worst
Kodaline. The singer kept complaining the audience was dead, but it was because they're incredibly boring live and haven't got any upbeat or interesting songs
> weirdest
Magma. just... just.... wtf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8J-H7DMQdg
>>
>>73084951
Hey! Saw SW last year too, what an amazing show. My #2 concert of all time.
>>
>>73091005
Actually no change my worst to Kendrick Lamar.

He only played for an hour (that's including an encore and 5 minutes of him just standing there at the start) and tickets cost over $100.
>>
>>73091056
really not sure why this Magma video gave me a boner...
>>
>>73091096
The man playing the xilophone was a beast.
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
PJ Harvey
The XX
>your best concert
LCD Soundsystem
>your worst concert
Mac DeMarco, I honestly thought that smoking at his concerts is just a meme, but seriously, I think I was the only non smoking person in there, after twenty minutes I had to get out because i thought I was gonna puke
>your weirdest concert
I honestly don't know
>>
>>73091128
the bassist had it going on too. that drummer needs to lay back a tad though, or at least turn down the snare mic
>>
>your first concert
R. Stevie Moore
OOIOO
>your best concert
Hard to pick one. MBV, Melt-Banana, and Death In June were some of my favourites.
>your worst concert
GZA
>your weirdest concert
Jandek or Junko
>>
>first
Streetlight manifesto in sd last year

>most recent
The growlers this past April

>best
Fidlar and the frights in October

>worst
Had to take my little sisters find some Kpop show :/

>weirdest
Herbie Hancock it was still a killer show but the crowd was super weird
>>
File: list.jpg (241KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
list.jpg
241KB, 980x1286px
>first
probably not boris, but it's the first i can remember paying for and looking forward to

>most recent
explosions in the sky, great live

>best
alive 2007, had to be there, shit changed the game

>worst
grimes, just a mess live, sounded like a grimes cover band featuring grimes

>weirdest
Sunn O))), bands not weird but the crowd was especially autistic
>>
>first
Rotting Out/Trapped Under Ice

>most recent
Waxahatchee

>best
Ceremony a few months before Rohnert Park dropped

>Worst
generator shows at my hometown

>Weirdest
idk
>>
File: retarded pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retarded pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
I have never been to a concert.
>>
>>73082708
> Big Day Out 2013 (desu grips, Crystal castles, RHCP ect.)
>Methyl ethyl @badlands Bar
>Nick Cave @Perth Arena /or/ GizzFest @Rosemount, when they were real small (insane crowd and support acts)
>Support act for recent Methyl Ethyl /or/ HamJam @Bird (sound guy sucked)
>Last Friday night at da club, went from Techno to hardcore punk for an hour, was actually fucking good fun
>>
File: Shows.png (825KB, 858x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Shows.png
825KB, 858x1125px
>>73082708
Opeth
Swans
Deafheaven
Grimes
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
>>
>>73091476
change that
>>
File: grimsad.jpg (180KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
grimsad.jpg
180KB, 650x300px
>>73091304
>>73091717
DELET THIS !
>>
>>73091762
Who should be the first artist I see?
>>
>>73091819
Arcade Fire. It's a shame you missed the Reflektor Tour. They'll probably never top it. It was absolutely insane.
>>
>>73091800
she forgot lyrics on half of the new songs she performed
She was outshone vocally by the girl she tours with
She frankly made me cringe at how she passed off her poor performance with "oops, I'm so awkward and anxious, not like other girls" shtick
Still a fan though
wearing a visions shirt from the merch stand as I type this
>>
>>73091819
Swans.
>>
>>73091819
Try somebody who's music you enjoy?
>>
File: 1318694522100.png (221KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1318694522100.png
221KB, 756x772px
>your first concert
Local melodic death metal band.

Mayhem with Dragged Into Sunlight and Inferno

>your best concert
Death In June

>your worst concert
Nadja

>your weirdest concert
Oxbow
>>
>>73082718
same
>>
>>73088120
Same, I can't afford to stay in the city more than a day.
>>
>>73082708
>First
Linkin Park's "Minutes to Midnight" tour
>Most recent
Sleeping Jesus
>Best
Meshuggah's "Koloss" tour
>Worst
Lady Gaga back in 2012
>Weirdest
Death Grips Jenny Death tour
>>
>>73088120
normies go to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0S51ZZtPCI
>>
>>73082912
>>73088240
>>73090049
Is it worth it to see them if I don't like them?
>>
>>73091918
why would you spend money on something you know you don't like?
>>
>>73082708
>Your first concert
Megadeth

>Your most recent concert
Julia Holter

>Your best concert
Julia Holter

>Your worst concert
Megadeth

>Your weirdest concert
The Necks
>>
>First Concert
Neutral Milk Hotel (unless you count classical concerts)
>Most Recent
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
>Best Concert
NMH because of feels/ nostalgia but POND and King Gizz put on the best performances
>Worst Concert
Any cover band
>Weirdest Concert
Some traditional Indian music x jazz fusion thing

>>73090430
>Mount Eerie
You're so lucky! I missed him in 2013 and I don't know if he'll ever come back to Australia... I'd love to see him one day.
>>
>>73084682
who is this khaliji ?
>>
File: gigs.jpg (555KB, 978x1286px) Image search: [Google]
gigs.jpg
555KB, 978x1286px
contribootan
>>
>>73091607
Gizzfest is so good. I'm looking forward to it again this year . I hope it doesn't get too huge... they deserve it but I don't like big shows and crowds.
>>
>>73091607
sup Perth brah, been to Camp Doogs?
>>
>First
Muse lol
>Most Recent
Thundercat
>Best
Death Grips
>Worst
saw Chvrches at a festival and they sucked major ass
>Weirdest
Enemies final show, should have been a really emotional experience but people were full on talking through the whole thing, even the speech at the end it was so weird
>>
>>73088482
>>73088584
when I saw her play at a festival in 2013, she just sat on the floor with some steaming liquid that looked like tea and was like humming while some guy was fiddling with like, a keyboard and a trumpet. people were leaving very quick.
>>
>>73082708
>your first concert
Metallica
Bongzilla
>your best concert
tie between My Bloody Valentine and the most recent Swans show I was at
>your worst concert
last Seven That Spells show, they used to be amazing live, but that time it was absolute shit
>your weirdest concert
nothing too weird comes to mind, perhaps Bosnian Rainbows when Teri jumped off the stage mid-song and ran to a nearby dumpster
>>
File: 1496184129155.png (64KB, 980x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1496184129155.png
64KB, 980x1286px
>>
>>73092187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGbThoV1E6g
>>
File: 1496184094907.png (1MB, 976x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1496184094907.png
1MB, 976x1270px
>Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
>Run The Jewels
>Pulled Apart by Horses
>The Wombats (Was at a festival and was waiting for next act)
>Die Antwoord
>>
>>73091967
sometimes you can have more fun at a live show of a band you don't like than a band you do like, how good an album is has nothing to do with how good they perform live

im seeing a lot of radiohead and death grips as "best"s on here, they must be really good live
>>73087688
was gybe bad? i've always wanted to see them
>>
>>73084951
LOL hey Shun
>>
>>73082708
I'm much too lazy to use the image template

>Neutral Milk Hotel at Merriweather Post Pavilion
>Future Islands at Stage AE
>Death Grips at 9:30 Club
>2 Chainz at Maryland Stadium
>Death Grips at 9:30 Club
>>
>first
Post-Garcia the Dead like '97 ish
>most recent
DJ Manny (DJ Rashad/Teklife affiliate)
>best
Built to Spill 2015
>worst
Cage the Elephant 2013
>weirdest
Some house show where a dude ODed
>>
>>73094307
gybe isnt bad really, depends on how hyped you are to see them. I saw them at the peak of my post rock fandom and of course it delivered, but now... I wouldnt go honestly.
>>
>>73090430
U2 was great when I saw them in 2012. How times change...
>>
>first
Keane
>most recent
Alcest
>best
tie between Tricot and Rush
>worst
Deafheaven. They were okay, but the opening band was shit, audience was shit, got elbowed in the face which broke my nose and glasses so I ended up leaving halfway through the set.
>weirdest
The Body
>>
>>73091005
Your girlfriends had shit taste
>>
>>73090817
pretty much the standard lively and energetic as fuck crowd you get at a lot of hip hop shows, but with way more of a trippy/psychedelic atmosphere. It made way more of an impression on me cause it was the first gig I'd been to in about 8 years, plus Jay Electronica opened and he was fucking mental.
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.