[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your nostalgia go-tos Pic related is mine I really miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: sounding the seventh trumpet.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sounding the seventh trumpet.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
ITT: Your nostalgia go-tos

Pic related is mine
I really miss my freshman/sophmore years of high school
>>
>>73082063
his wife's scream thing is the highlight of that album
>>
Gothenburg style melodic death metal like In Flames, Dark Tranquility, etc.

The OSTs of the Mega Man Battle Network games
>>
>>73082111
>The OSTs of the Mega Man Battle Network games
Are you me
>>
File: The Forgotten Tales.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The Forgotten Tales.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
mr. sandman used to be something like a running gag within friends
>>
>>73082111
>>73082144
that's my favorite game fighting mechanic from when i was a kid and i've never found anything like it
>>
>>73082063
I was a Poptimist fuck in the 2000s

Still love going back to these every now and then
>>
>>73082063
Man I loved avenged sevenfold so much in high school, I'm lucky to have decided not getting a tattoo saying a7x. Hardly listen to them anymore but it's not a guilty pleasure either, still think they've got some good stuff going on in their discography. Prefer city of evil and waking the fallen over sounding the seventh trumpet though
>>
Avenged Sevenfold fan = Fear Factory fan
>>
>>73082063
Has to be Echoes, or the whole Selling England by the Pound album
>>
City of Evil was my shit in 8-9th grade
>>
>>73082255
Justin, Nelly, and Timbo had the whole game on lock in the mid 2000s
>>
File: Arctic Monkeys - WPSIATWIN.jpg (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic Monkeys - WPSIATWIN.jpg
199KB, 1000x1000px
>>
This was my shit
>>
>>73082771
>scars on broadway

Oh man that brings back some weird memories
I actually went back and listened to it again a few years ago and man is it bad
>>
>>73082255
Damn I miss when Pop radio was actually fun to listen to, now it's just boring and depressing
>>
>>73082799
Daron's lyrics weren't that good but i'd say the album was pretty solid musically imo. Still jam it from time to time
>>
>>73082063
holy fuck. that was my fourth CD i ever bought and it taught me everything i love about metal. A+ post anon.
>>
File: 51+P9d5nKZL.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51+P9d5nKZL.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Good times
>>
File: 61exd4ihazL.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61exd4ihazL.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>
>>73082570
Damn, how old are you gramps
>>
>>73082063

reminder that Scaruffi gave their debut a 7
>>
>>73084444
quads of remembrance
>>
>>73082063
Linkin Park's meme theory and memeteora.
Seriously i used to love them before i learned english.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.