[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Baby noises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>Baby noises
>>
File: 51nUqCTN8GL.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51nUqCTN8GL.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>sad field recording of an argument leading to Gira and Jarboe's breakup
>>
DOOO DOOO DEE DOOO DOOO DEEE DOO DOO DUM DUM DOOO DOOO DEEEE DOO DOO DEE DOOO DUM DUM DUM
>>
File: 1457846347884.jpg (5KB, 240x148px) Image search: [Google]
1457846347884.jpg
5KB, 240x148px
>We would like to thank you for uhh....
>OOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH
>>
>>73073831
>suddenly thousands of angels explode
>>
fuck it, white light is the best swans album
>>
>>73075473
best pre-2010. He'll never top the seer/tbk/glowing man trilogy.
>>
best swans album? heard only soundtracks for blind and its ok, but wouldn't call it masterpiece
>>
>>73075491
I love Filth. I do enjoy their newer stuff but their older industrial sound is what I like the most
>>
>>73075491
The Seer is the best of their comeback run of albums, and my favorite of their whole discography. Of their more industrial ones (Filth, Cop, Greed, Holy Money) Cop is the best and Filth probably the easiest to listen to and like, even if they're both crushing and disgusting albums. Greed and Holy Money aren't as heavy and grinding, but still good. Public Castration Is A Good Idea is from this era too and is probably the most extreme album of their entire output. Strongly recommended.

The highlights of their next stretch of albums that had a more gothic sound would be Children of God (industrial/gothic), White Light From the Mouth of Infinity (more neo-folkish, acoustic, more melodic songwriting) and The Great Annihilator (kind of like a mix between Children of God and White Light).
>>
>>73075491
check out Various Failures
>>
>>73075491
Dude getting pissed off and going out to do something at night while listening to Cop is like nothing else
>>
>>73075473
>>73075486
This is the most wrong opinion ever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.