[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why he was mudered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 186x186px
>>
>>73072586
for being overrated
>>
Same reason JFK was murdered.
>>
>>73072586
cus he was blak and blaks hate blak :)
>>
>>73072594
tell me more detail plz.
>>
because he shat on an entire coast of gang bangers and mobsters. dont let retards tell you its because he was a 'political messiah' or whatever. he got killed cus he was retarded and dissed a bunch of actual gangsters. biggie was killed by butthurt 2pac fans who wanted revenge.
>>
>>73072625
dude, i wouldn't.
>>
>>73072911
>>
>>73072898
tupac got murked because him and suge were in an altercation at the tyson fight with a southside crip from las vegas

same guy they jumped killed pac
>>
What do you think about Suge Knight murder him? It's reasonable story??
>>
He helped write the book on gang feuds in gangster rap. He was going to die sooner or later. The lifestyle was all about balls and bravado. You talked that much shit in those days someone was going to make you a mark and kill your ass

They all preached that lifestyle in that era, and a lot lived and some died by it.

It was pointless drama, because they made and shaped the culture. Criminal shit was what the early guys rapped and praised so it shouldn't be a surprise when a few get dropped by rivals and associates they pissed off
>>
>>73072951
>artist that is making millions of dollars and is profiting from a beef
>rising and at the best point in his career
>"let's kill him xD"

durr hurr
>>
>>73072951
>What do you think about Suge Knight murder him? It's reasonable story??

Why would Suge order an assassination on Tupac and put himself in the line of fire? He was literally right next to pac as he got killed
>>
>>73072594
>JFK wasn't suicide
ok
>>
>>73072963
tupac wanted to leave death row around that time and start makaveli records and suge actually owed tupac like 3 million dollars

not that i believe suge killed him, but still
>>
Tupac was a ballet dancing studio gangster who started to believe he was the character he played, and ran his mouth to some real street niggaz. So they shot him.
His fans want to spin it like he was assassinated for political reasons, though.
>>
>>73072951
The only reason that story keeps/kept getting posted is because of its sheer absurdity, rather than its holding any veracity lol
>>
>>73072994
wtf i hate tupac now!
>>
>black on black crime

Nothing to see here
>>
>>73072994
they didnt have the internet to hide behind back then
>>
File: 36333.jpg (19KB, 236x521px) Image search: [Google]
36333.jpg
19KB, 236x521px
>implying he's dead

Have you even listened to The Don Killuminati?
Also, take a close look at the I Ain't Mad At Cha video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRtBgB1nCaU
>>
>>73072586
because he knew some horrible people
>>
>>73072625
cause he was black
>>
>>73072586
Probably tried to kill Suge but instead killed pac
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.