/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best rapper on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mysticstylez.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mysticstylez.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
Who was the best rapper on here?
>>
>>73070580
Juiciy, and he isn't too good. They're far better as producers.
>>
>>73070580
lord infamous, with DJ paul as a close runner up
>>
Koopsta Knicca. He also had the best solo tape.
>>
cain't forget Gangsta Boo
>>
>>73070621
>Juiciy

hell nah dude, you obviously hopped on the bandwagon and picked him because he's the most famous

it's lord infamous/koopsta
>>
>>73070580
didn't really matter too much did it because none stand out, it's not a nice record because of the bars
>>
it's crunchy black you fucking plebs
>>
>>73072906
I will always say koopsta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM44yCBkpGc
>>
>>73070580

The production steals the show.
>>
good lord finally a 36M thread.

It's so hard to say. On one hand Paul's raps are very specific to Memphis, and to events that "happened" to him. He gets you set in the location, and is usually telling a story, usually with him prevailing in some way against some "bustaz".

Juicy is just.....fresh. "Ballin down Vollentine, one time on my mind". Only he comes up with a line like that. He's simple, doesn't exactly stand out, and yet is so engaging. He must put deep thought into his flows and words to make them come out so smooth. He enunciates, and gets his point across.

Infamous, obviously is considered the originator of this shit. Yes his triplet flows are the most on point of anyone on the album. And he truly is an anomaly cause ONLY HE, in the whole rap game, could get away with rapping about being surrounded by vultures in a tomb in Mt Everest without getting deemed a straight up weirdo by his peers at the time. Three Mafia is considered "horrorcore", but Infamous is a step above that genre. Only he could create an eerie, macabre, gloomy vibe through rap. Not too gory, not too light, just right.

Koopsta is an amalgamation of everyone, with the added bonus of his "sing-song" style. He raps one line ending on a high, and one ending on a low. That is when he doesn't adopt an entirely different style that has you saying "who's that?" til you read that it was actually Koopsta. He;s a chameleon, and therefore might be the most creative in the group. He rides perfectly off and on beat with his singing and creates all kinds of interesting vocal samples they can use in later songs. In this album he doesn't shine as much as his tape, obviously. Though you really do get the impression that he was the most demonic out of all of them, in that he really was committed to this shit. He has the most personal lines of anyone in the group, talking about being a "troubled kid" and the voices he hears and visions that wont leave.
>>
>>73073626
Crunchy Black is probably the most gangsta of all of them, and that's why he's there I believe. Straight hardcore authenticity. Naturally his rap is basic, but only because he spends so much time out in those streets, right? Plus he's the coolest presence on the album cover.

All of these guys borrowed from each other

Ultimately for quality I might have to give it to Juicy. Man knew what he was doing. For eyebrow raising iconic and amazing-ness it's Infamous.
>>
ITT: giving opinions on music made before you were born
>>
>>73074606
ok, and?
>>
>>73071768
she almost makes the album shit
GANGSTA BOO THE DEVILS DAUGHTER
>>
>>73070580
DJ. Paul
>>
>>73070580
his name is the scarecrow
>>
They're all a bunch of dumb niggers that can barely spell their own names.
>>
>>73070580
Koopsta or Infamous were the spitting and most eerie ones definitely, they were shining brightly even on 6ix Commandments and it was released somwhere around 2014.

On the other hand I doubt I ever heard a bad verse from Juiceman, if you know where he started (times of mystic stylez and earlier), you can still hear it now in his mainstream stuff. He still rips beats in 2017 with no problem and if you know their music, you know he's pretty clever with his lines, he's not trying to be super street or gangsta, he winks an eye to his listeners everytime
>>
seriously who listens to triple six mafia for their "raps"?

Hours of material and I think the most profound thing they ever demonstrated was the basic multiplication in the name of their rap group
>>
>>73076173
ps. even though Juicy's topics since some year are typical trap bullshit, he always does it in an entertaining way, he delivers on any type of beat; he may be talking about smoking weed and drinking lean all day but he's so far from being brain fried faggot who mumbles his words
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3MuK6-W5k

I always liked dj paul's old rap style, especially on this song
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.