[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Darkside of the Moon power rankings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1920x1080px
The Great Gig In The Sky>Time>Money>Us And Them>Any Colour You Like>Speak to Me/Breathe>Brain Damage>Eclipse>On The Run
>>
>>73070484
speak to me = breathe = on the run = time = breathe (reprise) = the great gig in the sky = money = us and them = any colour you like = brain damage = eclipse

:)
>>
>>73070535
:D
>>
>>73070545
this is a nice thread, keep it like that c:
>>
File: 1464809009340.png (144KB, 395x396px) Image search: [Google]
1464809009340.png
144KB, 395x396px
>brain damage that low
>>
File: NiggaHolUp.jpg (28KB, 419x531px) Image search: [Google]
NiggaHolUp.jpg
28KB, 419x531px
>>73070484
>Putting Money ahead of Us and Them
>>
Time > Us and Them > On the Run > Money > Speak to Me/Breathe > Any Color/Brain Damage/Eclipse > Great Gig in the Sky

>>73070535
But let's be honest, this is the real answer
>>
Us and Them>Any Colour You Like>Great Gig>Brain Damage>Time>Speak to Me>Eclipse>On the Run>Money
>>
>>73070484
best ranking so far
>>
>>73070945
>Money in last
MADMAN!
>>
that album is fr*cking sucks ASS op
>>
>>73070988
>money any higher
I bet you don't even like Waters' solo albums, pleb. Get out
>>
>>73070484
The Great Gig in the Sky and On the Run are the best things in this thing.
Money can suck my dick.
>>
>>73071003
Pretty edgy
>>
Us And Them > Speak To Me/Breathe > Time > The Great Gig In The Sky > Brain Damage > Eclipse > Money > Any Colour You Like > On The Run
>>
Any Colour You Like>Time>Brain Damage>Breathe>Us and Them>Money>Eclipse (higher if paired with Brain Damage, too repetitive by itself)>The Great Gig in the Sky>On the Run>Speak to Me
>>
The Great Gig in the Sky > Brain Damage > Money > Any Colour You Like > On th Run > Us and Them > Time > Speak To Me > Breathe
>>
>>73072040
Great Gig and On the Run are trash, this is the objective list
>>
but it's all one song.....
>>
Time > Any Colour You Like > Us & Them > Great Gig in the Sky > Brain Damage/Eclipse > Speak to Me/Breathe > Money > On the Run
>>
>>73072538
Fuck you Great Gig is genuinely great
>>
Us and Them > Breathe > Time > Great Gig > Any Colour You Like > Brain Damage/Eclipse > On the Run > Money*

*A great song as it stands alone, but worst within context of the total album
>>
Us and Them=Any Colour You Like>Speak to Me=Breathe>On The Run>Time>Brain Damage>Money>Greatest Gig In The Sky>Eclipse
>>
Any Colour You Like>Us And Them=Great Gig In The Sky>the rest

Ultimately, separate tracks just don't work for me all that well. I either listen to the whole thing in one go, or don't bother.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.