[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ knows fuckall about Experimental. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0829.jpg (274KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0829.jpg
274KB, 1200x1200px
/mu/ knows fuckall about Experimental.
Discuss.
>>
it's one thing to post meme albums and another to deconstruct them
>>
>>73069867
Experimental isn't a genre, it's a quality.
>>
i know everything, test me
>>
>>73069947
What is the least experimental album of all time which is still technically experimental?
>>
>>73070279
Kid A.
>>
>>73070279
Narcolepsy by Maroon Nigel Fantasia (very rare)
>>
>>73070279
yeezus
>>
>>73069867
This is true. I won't debate you on this.
>>
>>73071124
Probably this yeah
>>
>>73070309
Not experimental at all
>>
Extremely unique album that is also rather disturbing but very cool. Very unique sound combinations and transitions between sections throughout. All of the atmospheres and the atmosphere of the album as a whole are unlike anything.
>>
>>73072879
there was something to their use of the kaoss pad tho
>>
>>73073469
huh?
>>
>>73073549
the way they used the kaoss pad in everything in it's right place, that was something experimental. I can't think of a pop song that did that before.
>>
>>73073565
lemme go google
>>
>>73073565
>>73073584
19.99 to get on your android....
its basically fiddling with ablton live....(k;1999 aL 2001 fyi)

its a tad edgier than 1981 i guess....if im being serious, not that i dont love it

so

experimental how? faggots
>>
>>73069867
you posting The Residents then bitching about nobody knowing about experimental is a joke, right?
>>
FUCKING PLUNDERPHONICS YOU ASS HATS

of course thats only one of an infinite number of experimental nodes to explore
>>
harsh noise-funk wall
>>
>>73073633
I would say it is experimental because the way they got the kaoss pad vocals to play off of the rhythm of the main vocals, and have that be the main thing happening in the song really, I don't see any direct influence that would clearly suggest that this is a thing that can actually work.
>>
>>73073690
they triggered a loop, son.
>>
>>73073756
this is verifiably untrue, check a live video
>>
>>
>>73073770
ok live capture, but still....
dirty faggot

thats like every night at the salty solo guitar cafe
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.