[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: women were a mistake.jpg (57KB, 715x177px) Image search: [Google]
women were a mistake.jpg
57KB, 715x177px
>>
100% right
>>
t. salon writer
quit trying to make us look at your stupid website
>>
>>73069047
https://twitter.com/AmandaMarcotte

Do you really think she'd post here?
>>
>>73069014
salon is garbage
i seriously hope you don't read it
>>
>>73069073
are you fucking retarded by any chance. it doesn't even show your name in the screencap
>>
>>73069073
just so you know, i have like 10 forms of adblock so your shitty article will get no hits.

Also implying that woman dont like complicated music is way more sexist
>>
The underline is kinda right

The knife and Hildegard of bingen is the most patrician you can get
>>
File: 1471957846663.png (2MB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471957846663.png
2MB, 1024x1280px
>>73069014
It's true, 90% of the Pitchfork articles that you guys listen to are female authored.
>>
>>73069014
Rose Melberg likes Sgt. Pepper. Salon can fuck right off.
>>
File: women were a mistake2.jpg (80KB, 563x488px) Image search: [Google]
women were a mistake2.jpg
80KB, 563x488px
>>73069095
>>73069099

Fuck, I've been found out! Please don't send pizzas to my apartment in Brooklyn.
>>
>>73069014
When it comes to ahead of the curve in the context of shitty top 40 tracks, She's absolutely on point. They listen to contrived garbage and beta orbiters follow.

The community here may listen to some horrible shit, but that's only because it dared to dip it's toes into waters others weren't and found gems amount the dirt surrounding it.
>>
>>73069125
What is wrong with Sgt. Pepper other than it stole from Pet sounds?
>>
>>73069180
BRRRAAAAAAAP
>>
File: Shaun Unmasked.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shaun Unmasked.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
is this implying that women made metal, progressive rock, and industrial way before man?
Holy shit guys rec me some good proto black sabbath female bands RIGHT NOW
The temptation here is too strong
>>
>>73069104
Perotin was a Medieval composer around the same time as Hildegard and was far more significant in the development of western music. and of course there's Machaut as well

[spoiler]and both were men[/spoiler]
>>
reminder though that no one takes Salon seriously
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.