[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't this generally regarded as his best album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ...ICBYD.jpg (63KB, 600x600px)
...ICBYD.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
Why isn't this generally regarded as his best album?
>>
because it's not accessible to mu fags or hipsters that found out about aphex twin
>>
>>73065861
Isn't it?
>>
>>73065861
It's his most unique album.
>>
probably because of ventolin
>>
>>73065861
>forgetting Selected Ambient Works 85–92
>>
>>73065909
RDJ Album is pretty much I Care[...], Part Deux
>>
>>73065861
because he made at least three better
>>
>>73065911
Came here to say this, remove that song and this album instantly becomes 10/10

Same with RDJ Album, remove Logan Rock Witch and it becomes 11/10

>>73065952
Not even slightly lmao
>>
>>73065970
>Not even slightly lmao
2/10
>>
>>73065861
I remember this album. I was trying to listen too it in a car one night and everybody was complaining so I got pissed and threw the 30 pack of Busch out the window. Then my brother got out and climbed into a tree and passed out and I got out and the fat girl driving drove off. I luckily had the wheels to my heeleys and I rode 7 miles back to my dad's house. I was 28 back then.

t. Anonymous
>>
>>73065970
>remove Logan Rock Witch
It's one of his best song.
>>
>>73065970
>remove Logan Rock Witch
Remove life from your body
>>
>>73065988
I Care... was made with analog equipment, while RDJA was made almost entirely on computers. The composition and song structures are almost entirely different, as is the general vibe of the album. I fail to see the similarities
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.