[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh my god...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Radiohead - Kid A.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead - Kid A.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>
...it's shit
>>
>>73063657
OK Computer is better.
>>
>>73063756
The Bends is better.
>>
Damn.....
>>
...how can anyone like the radioheads?
>>
File: kideh.jpg (10KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
kideh.jpg
10KB, 300x299px
>>73063756
>>
KID A?
more like
A DIK

get this radioDead off of this site
a band that didn't matter anymore or twenty years ago neither
>>
File: thomyorke2.jpg (95KB, 608x606px) Image search: [Google]
thomyorke2.jpg
95KB, 608x606px
What's wrong with his eye? Is he blind or something?
>>
Guys, I'm having some trouble understanding the title of this record. "Hid A"... it's just a fragment of a sentence, isn't it? What exactly did Radiohead hide during the album's recording? You can't just tell me you hid something but not say what it is you hid. Does anybody here know the answer, or did they actually hide nothing at all? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>73063837
No, we're the ones who were born with a paralyzed left eye that needed five operations on it before the age of six with the last operation being a botched surgery that left a drooping eyelid.
>>
>>73063846
it's a joke

there's actually something behind the mountains you can see some of the red

it's supposed to be read as "radiohead hid a _____" but they're tricky
>>
>>73063657
i wish this could be my favourite album
its just too popular tho so im not allowed
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>73063657
Holy shit, only just noticed the forest to the north-east of the mountains and the fact that the sky is essentially a swirling vortex of volcanic ash, otherwise looks like you've wall-hacked through Mt. Gagazet.
>>
>>73064620
have you also noticed the fox?
>>
>>73064664
Is that the black thing running on top of the glitched platform things (no idea what to call them)? Its ridiculous how detailed this album is for something so low-res.
>>
>>73063846
maybe they hid some of the letters in the title, because actually it's supposed to say
radiohead
killed a
but the real question is what did they kill
>>
>>73064686
I think those platforms are ice m8, considering the whole ice age theme of the blips and album as well as the lyric from Idioteque
>>
>>73064728
they killed a...
music
>>
>>73064686
it's true stanley donwood is the true genius behind radiohead
>>
>>73064771
meant for >>73064698
>>
>>73064698
>the real question is what did they kill
Thom Yorke. The truth is, Yorke died by drowning at the 1993 MTV Beach House performance of the song "Anyone Can Play Guitar". The rest of the band pressured him into jumping into a pool, effectively killing him. Not wanting to take the blame for their actions, the band took drastic measures to make sure news of the death never got out. By re-recording parts of the performance and forcing the audience to sign documents insuring they never told anyone, his death was successfully covered up. He was replaced by a lookalike soon after, which explains the differences in hair color (the band claims he was just using bleach), and the rest is history.
>>
>>73063934
underrated
>>
In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > Kid A > Tomorrow's Modern Boxes Ok Computer > The King of Limbs > Amnesiac > Pablo

Haven't listened to Bends or HTTT
>>
>>73065216
>Tomorrow's Modern Boxes
if we're listing thom yorke solos, where's eraser?
>>
>>73063773
that's a funny way of spelling In Rainbows
>>
>>73063756
That isn't saying much
>>
>>73065255
Eraser goes right behind Kid A o would say, I haven't listened to it as much as TMB but it's a fantastic album that has some similarities production wise to In Rainbows, which is my favorite Radiohead
>>
>>73065216
>Haven't listened to Bends or HTTT
Get to them as soon as you can, they're both really good. I really like HTTT in particular, though I guess it's a bit of a grower. Also good on you for putting TMB so high, it's painfully underrated, though I'd argue it's much better than The Eraser as well.
>>
>>73064843
Actually underrated
>>
The only problem with this album is how it tiresome and depressing it becomes to listen to after countless plays, otherwise it's the greatest thing they've accomplished
>>
>>73066362
Yeah this
It's so amazing and honestly one if the greatest achievements in pop music history, but it doesn't have the same level of replay ability as a lot of other albums due to how fucking depressing it is
>>
File: okkid.png (594KB, 785x820px) Image search: [Google]
okkid.png
594KB, 785x820px
>>73063668
>>
File: IMG_2153.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>
>>73063837
born with eyelid sealed, had to have it surgically opened
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.