[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the production on this is absolute shit, i can hear everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: pink moon.jpg (82KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
pink moon.jpg
82KB, 600x588px
the production on this is absolute shit, i can hear everytime he hits a dead string, but can't make out a single fucking word he says.
>>
>>73062489
>i can hear everytime he hits a dead string
and it's absolutely beautiful

>but can't make out a single fucking word he says.
you deaf, anon?
>>
I SEEWWW IT WRRRRITEN AN I SOOOOO IT SSEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
PIN PIN PIN PIN MOOON
>>
cool
>>
File: tfwbinkmoon.png (7KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
tfwbinkmoon.png
7KB, 300x232px
>>
>>73062504
im serious, it just sounds like mumbling. like he was constantly looking down and covering his mouth
>>
File: NickDrake7.jpg (168KB, 965x827px) Image search: [Google]
NickDrake7.jpg
168KB, 965x827px
>>73062553
>>
>>73062489
Its intentional. The album is supposed too be a hazy mess because thats how nick drake feels in his life.
>>
>>73062489
Ever heard of remasters?
>>
>>73062845
is the remaster an improvement?
>>
I don't think it was an accidental overdose. I think he was suicidal in that he did not want to live but not in the sense of categorically deciding to end your life. I think he was purposely not careful with how many pills he took because he didn't really care if it hurt him and sort of wanted it to but didn't want to OD wittingly.
>>
>>73062997
pretty sure he just took his whole script of anti-depressants. no recreational value in that, clearly an act of suicide.
>>
>>73062553
that's his thing u pleb
>>
>>73063051
did he?
>>
>plebs complain about unorthodox mixing
>>
>>73062489
>when you have never listened to folk music before
>>
>>73062553
that's what fucking makes it so good. It's depression distilled.
>>
>>73062997
No man, it was completely by accident that he took 30 pills (30 according to his sister, Gabriella) just like it was an accident that Euronymous fell on that lamp
>>
File: varg.png (94KB, 237x306px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
94KB, 237x306px
>>73063602
self-defense
>>
File: madman.png (74KB, 1103x321px) Image search: [Google]
madman.png
74KB, 1103x321px
>>73063888
trips confirm it was only fair, clearly Varg was in danger of retribution after stabbing Eu multiple times. He even had to use a knife instead of just his hands.
>>
>>73064211
he is based
>>
>>73062489
>but can't make out a single fucking word he says.
It's not poor production, he simply wasn't capable of projecting his voice into the microphone.

Nick Drake was a shit singer, plain and simple.
>>
>>73062489
You are wrong
>>
>>73063445
This 100%

Listened on Acid once, and it sounds like a very lonely man singing to the Stars. Absolutely beautiful
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.