[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halsey BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 89238408293.png (88KB, 652x356px) Image search: [Google]
89238408293.png
88KB, 652x356px
https://youtu.be/17JnPv2fTjw?t=3m33s
>>
>Halsey is inherently an alternative artist
>Lady Gaga is part of the counterculture
>Kendrick isn't a pop star

Halsey is so goddamn clueless.
>>
>>73059389
This is a time where i cant defend when people say "stupid entitled millennials".
>>
>music composed and produced by a large team of people
>"Not a pop artist"
Literally the fact that sets modern female artists apart from folks like Bjork
If you can't write it yourself how do you expect anyone to take your vision seriously?
>>
>>73058562
"Alternative" is just a synonym for pop that hipsters use to make themselves feel better about their tastes
>>
>>73060325
>If you can't write it yourself how do you expect anyone to take your vision seriously?

Poptimists hate him!
>>
God she is a fucking dumb cunt. Clearly mental as fuck too.

>uhm tribi
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>73060438
*Poptimists
>>
>>73060325
isn't that every mainstream hip hop artist also
kendrick doesn't produce his own beats
>>
>>73061750
Eh he has co-producer credits on alot of them and at least writes his own verses.
Female pop artists show no effort at all, with some exceptions of course.
>>
>>73061885
> at least writes his own verses.
so? kevin parker(tame impala) writes, and plays every instrument on all of his records besides mixing/mastering. he doesn't hire anybody
mainstream hip hop and pop is no different to me. besides the fact one focuses on creating hits and the other pretends its keeping it "real"
>>
She's an absolute cretin.
>>
>>73060438
I hate what "alternative" has become. Back in the 90s it used to be a label for music that was actually inventive and different from the norm. Now it's just shitty pop music for posers.
>>
>>73062193
>Back in the 90s it used to be a label for music that was actually inventive and different from the norm
not true btw
always has been shitty pop music for posers
>>
>>73062193
I bet you're here because it's summer but I'll still entertain this

Alternative has been the mainstream in rock music SINCE the mid 90s, the word has been nothing but a buzzword since.
Nirvana was the biggest rock band in the world in 1992, and they are often referred to as "alternative"
>>
>>73062290
>Nirvana was the biggest rock band in the world in 1992, and they are often referred to as "alternative"
thats because they took from their predecessors in noise rock and sludge metal and incorporated that into their music. Even though they were a watered down version of their influences, they were alternative
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.