[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happend to Lupe Fiasco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

In 2004-2006 he was considered the 'next one' on par with Kanye, Jay-Z and Nas. Is he even a Top 50 rapper now?
>>
>>73049300
he beats Daigo the street fighter god. he's above rap now
https://youtu.be/-VHLq5NoE_0
>>
>>73049300
He named the Jew.

You won't be hearing from him anytime soon.
>>
>>73049300
wanna know how I know you haven't listened to tetsuo and youth
>>
>>73049363
this

He committed career suicide
>>
he was one of my favorite artists when I first got into hip hop, fucking miss good songs like he used to
>>
>>73049363
This

/career
>>
>>73049363
explain pls
>>
>>73049300
He made that shitty 'Show Goes On' song and that's how he committed career suicide
>>
It's not even that he called out "dirty jews," it's that he dropped shit like Lazers and continued to go downhill with his albums, and got fucked over by his label. MC-wise, he's probably still hot tho
>>
>>73051088
Tetsuo and Youth was amazing imo, it just came out really early in the year & eventually got overshadowed by TPAB.
I thought it was somewhat of a return to his old self, but I pretty much hated Dragos Light &I'm not sure I'll like his next project either
>>
He went nuts and tried to make pop music.
>>
>>73051140
Read between the lines

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/220067/anti-semitic-lupe-fiasco-jonathan-greenblatt-adl
>>
File: 1388459716654.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1388459716654.gif
3MB, 300x169px
he has other songs other than kick push?
>>
>>73049300
Kept blaming his label for all his problems and purposely made shitty music to piss them off, or as he claims, he was "forced" to.

Tetsuo & Youth is his only good post-The Cool album, it's probably his best work, but other than that, he's been pulling the same shit on every album after 2007.
>>
>>73049363
This
>>
>>73051569
what a retard
>>
if you haven't heard Kneelin Over Needles yet, you absolutely have to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.