[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i redpill my friends into liking death grips? Ive been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1756.jpg (58KB, 629x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.jpg
58KB, 629x594px
how do i redpill my friends into liking death grips? Ive been trying without success.
>>
>>73046479
you get off /pol/ and stop trying to force ppl to like your shitty music.
>>
>>73046479
>says death grips and redpill in the same sentence
You don't have any friends, OP
>>
>>73046479
I'm surprised you have friends at all to be honest
>>
File: 1492128490068.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492128490068.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>73046488
This has literally nothing to do with /pol/
>>
idk what a fucking redpill is(been seeing it, and i don't want to know) but just tell them that they are one of the few acts in hip hop that are actually experimental, and that they are probably the only act ever who can seamlessly do rap, as well as hardcore punk, without being corny.
>>
>>73046572
>>73046572
redpill came from /pol/
>>
>>73046582
why should they give a fuck about experimental or listen to some offbrand hardcore punk. when they can listen to actual hardcore punk
>>
the real redpill is not listening to death grips
>>
>>73046585
No it didn't. /pol/ just uses it way more than anyone else. It's been a common phrase on 4chan for years.
>>
>>73046585
KYS retard
>>
I have one good friend, and my lady friend, who I have forced to listen to me sing the praises of Death Grips for hours. They've both just smiled and nodded throughout.

This is how I know they truly love me.
>>
>>73046600
no it hasn't.
>>
Like better music that's how
>>
>>73046479
A) Start them on Bottomless Pit
B) Show them DG in chronological order
C) Stop trying to convert your friends and enjoy the fact that you're more patrician than them.
>>
>>73046646
Yes it has
>>
>>73046479
stop trying to force them to listem to shitty meme music
your friends are smart
>>
>>73046696
no it hasnt
>>
File: 1495829076768.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495829076768.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>73046696
>>73046786
You're mentally retarded
>>
>>73046479
the real redpill is listening to street sects instead
>>
>>73046786
>>73046646
>>73046585
nigga the term was added to Urban Dictionary in like 2004
>>
>>73046595
Sooner or later some hardcore punk band that you like is going to experiment slightly and use rap verses. You may as well bite the bullet now to know if you like this particular band.
>>
>>73046585
Imagine being this new
>>
>>73046479
You cannot make a friend like death grips, it's a personal experience.
>>
>>73048353
This, I really hated them at first, the only song I liked was I've seen footage. As I eased myself in I began to love them, now I love all their albums and don't skip a single song. They all scratch an itch, and some in a different way. It's weird, there's nothing else like it.
>>
>>73046660
enjoying Death Grips doesn't make you more patrician than anyone
>>
>>73048353
dumb post
>>
>>73050222
Trips don't lie
>>
>>73046585
Please just kys
>>
>>73050270
you're damn right they don't
>>
>>73046479
>how do i redpill my friends into liking death grips?
>redpill my friends into liking death grips
>redpill into liking
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE, first of all
second, don't fucking force people to listen to something like death grips that's abrasive as shit and alienating you autistic doofus
OP, do you even like death grips unironically, or are you just a fan because "O-OH JEEZ I WANNA BE HIP WITH THE MEMES TOO..." because its really seeming like the latter
>>
>>73050334
For the record, KPop General stole this brave anon's second set of trips by literally less than a second.
Can we exile these faggots already?
>>
>tell your friends you're having a party
>what they don't know is you're actually going to take them to hell

>get the worst people you know to come: drug dealers, criminals, general assholes
>get a whole lot of girls to come thru, 8-9 should be fine
>you'll need that 1 guy in every state county who is probably an undiagnosed psychotic who makes anything a party wherever he is, and is liked by a lot of people because of this

>release this all into your house, extra points if it's in the middle of the woods, no need for hassle from neighbors

>play tracks from Government Plates and The Money Store in the background all night. You'll have to play some normie rap/EDM to keep the crowd interested, but whenever it's getting really crazy, like when that 1 guy we were talking about earlier starts picking up lamps and swinging them like a sword at random people, you can switch on You Might Think, for serious effect.
>>
>>73050394
wtf do we do to get rid of these cuckolds
>>
>>73046479
>play their "catchier" songs in car with friends (fever, get got, known for it, etc)
>warn them beforehand its hoborap and they might not be into it
>only play two or three tracks in one sitting as to not overwhelm
>at first slightly uncomfortable as they grasp how crazy shit is
>slowly come to terms with craziness start noticing rhythms and melodies that werent there
aaaaand thats about how the 'introduction to death grips goes, no turning back. my friends arent obsessed like me but ive heard them play some dg on their phones and shit and we can jam to it together now. but they have to be somewhat into punk/rap type shit beforehand and theres a lot of people who just arent into it, you cant force people to like something subjective no matter how arguably/objectively good it might be. give it a shot though!
>>
>>73050557
Congrats, this is possibly the most autistic thing I've read all day
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.