[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lo-fi headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: headphonestop.jpg (21KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
headphonestop.jpg
21KB, 700x300px
Are there any headphones that sound good enough but are also shit enough to hide poor mastering. Basically, what would you recommend for gritty, rough mastered albums 36 Chambers and lo-fi shit like black metal and vapourwave.
>>
Huh
I guess Apple earbuds dude
>listening to vaporwave
>spelling it vapourwave
>>
>>73044884
>>73044884
Just an example. The stuff i have any interest in is some of the future funk stuff. The apple earbuds suck ass though. No bass, they don't stay in your ears with their awkward ass shape, feel brittle as fuck.
>>
>>73045042
They have plenty of bass-- what are you used to, beats and modern car stereos?
>>
>>73045143
Between those two, car stereos. I think it's the earbuds not staying in my ears. If I ever used them in bed and layed on my sides, the earbud would go in a little more and the bass would get better. Treble too but the treble was already pretty decent.
>>
>>73044857
>shit enough to hide poor mastering
you have no idea what you're talking about just stop
>>
>>73044857
lmao
are you 14?
>>
File: IMG_5837.jpg (52KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5837.jpg
52KB, 483x483px
>>73044857
>lo fi headphones
>lo fi
>headphones
>lo
>fi
>headphones
>>
>>73044857
This is legitimately one of the most stupid things I've read on this site and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>73047321
Elaborate pls
>>
>>73047840
There's no such thing as "lo fi heaphones" you faggot, unless you think hammering nails down your ear canals is" lo fi" by your standards.
Stop digging yourself deeper into something you know jack shit of before you run out of the very little dignity that you still have
>>
>>73044857
>Are there any headphones that sound good enough but are also shit enough to hide poor mastering.
This is stupid logic. That being said, most Sennheisers will have the treble rolled off enough so that no music will sound offensively harsh. It's generally excessive treble which sounds harsh and causes listening fatigue.
>>
>>73044857
There is no such thing as low fi headphones. Considering you listen to vaporwave, just get some Koss Portapros.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.