[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

emo / screamo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: cover.jpg (271KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
271KB, 1200x1200px
what are your favorite emo/screamo albums from this year (pic related)

also general emo/screamo thread
>>
bump, i guess no one likes emo anymore
>>
>>73043877
>IIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBLALGEKGÑLKGLJAFOIAJMFPADJCPVAVHOIAVHOISVHNAO
yeah, screamo is p good
>>
>>73043877
The new Sorority Noise album is the only relevant thing to happen in emo this year. What do you want?
>>
>>73044137
There's also Remo Drive and Oliver Houston (they suck though)
>>
>>73043220
ey, i just listened to that yesterday b/c someone posted it on cmh...
i'm not feeling it. it just seems really generic. i really want some skramz to come out that will blow my mind. even elle's release was pretty disappointing.
>>
>>73044178
i thought Oliver Houston was a good album, they got away from the twinkle sound and for the better i think
>>
>>73044229
Yeah it's not too bad, I was just being cynical
Remo Drive though...
>>
>>73044223
i didn't care for their first album, it was pretty cool

their split with flesh born put them on the map for me, and this album's lyrics are just so good i think
>>
>>73044384
i'll need to go back and listen to their split with flesh born. maybe i just wasn't in the right mood when i listened to "last"

here is the elle album i was talking about:
https://conditionsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
it makes me sad that this might be the closet thing to a new beau navire album we will ever get
>>
File: folder.jpg (134KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
134KB, 600x600px
cant even really remember any emo that came out this year
>>
the brave little abacus is THE best emo band
>>
>>73043220
The new Ostraca record is the aoty for me
>>
File: IMG_2027.jpg (87KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2027.jpg
87KB, 960x956px
Not this year, but certainly the best this decade
>>
Why is every emo fan "le so depresed i want to die xDDDDDDDDDDDDD" and elitist when they have zero reason to
>>
>>73044462
oh this is beau navire members, that's sick. i'm lucky enough to have seen beau navire live, it was intense. these Elle songs are neat, i'll dl this

>>73044818
they're top 3 easy
algernon, the brave little abacus, midwest pen pals
>>
What are your favourite Screamo/Emo bands?

Mine are Loma Prieta, Suis la Lune, Raein and Cassus
>>
>>73045765
>Suis la Lune
they're incredible, i just got their First Five Years compilation. i haven't heard a lot of it before but it's gold

for me: merchant ships, suis la lune, brave little abacus, algernon cadwallader

i just looked up Cassus, this is pretty sick, definitely reminds me of Raein and the like
>>
File: OqZMUaQ.jpg (193KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
OqZMUaQ.jpg
193KB, 960x960px
so fucking true XDDDD
>>
>>73046287
Much better to jadedly sit behind a computer screen incessantly mocking anyone who has the gall to enjoy something.
>>
>>73046287
fuck white people and fuck foxing
>>
>>73046900
this. i hate being white so much.
>>
>>73047102
No, white people rock! Rock on, dude!
>>
>>73047140
>>73047102
>>73046900
i have no idea whos joking or not anymore ;-;
>>
What's the best emo to listen to while riding my bike to work at 4 in the morning?
>>
>>73047418
that one album with a bike on it that i forgot the name of
>>
>>73047418
The Get Up Kids because you just got up.
>>
>>73047159
i know dude it blows

>>73047418
penpal - s/t, easy
https://penpalmusic.bandcamp.com/album/penpal
>>
>>73047418
Street Smart Cyclist. Stay safe.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.