[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I don't understand about /mu/core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I don't understand how people on this place will shit on you for liking music that is popular on this exact board. That makes zero sense to me

Like I understand being ironic and I don't take criticism of anyone's music taste seriously, but what is the point of that?

(Also, I'm not a particular fan of pic related or have any negative experiences in discussion with it, it's an observation that happens all the time)
>>
File: Dude Guys Stop.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Dude Guys Stop.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
>>73033304
>>
>>73033304
>>
its boring to talk about the same thing all of the time
>>
It's fun to build something up then smash it to bits.
>>
This board is less about music than it is about memes and contradictions.
>>
>>
>>73033361
I think that's an unavoidable problem all together. How do you think it should be solved? Clearly shitting on people hasn't worked
>>
>>73033433
I think that's an unavoidable problem all together. How do you think it should be solved? Clearly shitting on people hasn't worked
>>
>>73033304
we all strive to make this a better place for discussion (I hope) and we get triggered if someone just likes the shit everyone here likes because /mu/ isn't supposed to spoonfeed you tastes. We'd all like for this to be an actual discussion board not an echo chamber where the exact same opinions get passed around.
>>
>>
>>73033461
>we all strive to make this a better place for discussion
>We'd all like for this to be an actual discussion board not an echo chamber where the exact same opinions get passed around.
I can't think of more untrue statements in the world if you're talking about the board as a whole, that's completely ludicrous.

>we get triggered if someone just likes the shit everyone here likes because /mu/ isn't supposed to spoonfeed you tastes
That sounds completely contradicting, you really think people like /mu/core on a genuine (and not ironic) level purely because it's from the board? Surely it can't be because they like the music that people recommend on the site, and want to talk about it. It's like a snake complaining that biting it's own tail hurts
>>
>>73033304
They get shit on because they're on a music board only to listen to what everyone tells them to. It's like people who listen to the top 40's exclusively. Mu-core isn't the end all to music.
>>
>>73033492
>>
>>73033596
It's an unavoidable cycle, people get recommendations about music and then enjoy listening to it, then they want to tell other people about it and have discussions. How do we solve this issue then, telling people that you're a /mu/ drone clearly doesn't work
>>
>>73033304
Why are you a try hard faggot OP? Nobody cares.
>>
>>73033433

Oh the irony.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.