[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music concert/festival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
My friends are always stuck at home and never want to go to a concert/festival.
Is it okay to go alone to one of them or will i be a creeper?
>>
No, it'll be fine, a lot of people do
You'll usually end up talking to people there anyway if you're by yourself and espeically if they are as well
>>
find ppl on forums m8 going to festival alone must suck (or if you are a girl you will make friends)
>>
>>73025593
Well, never saw it in that perspective but that might work. But i didnt saw anyone being alone in the last two concerts i visited.(i was with old friends there)
I find it hard to make new friends thats the reason i am asking.
>>
I'm going to see queens of the stoneage in Darwin alone just because I love them and haven't seen Darwin yet didn't even think twice about it

Who gives a fuck OP I know for a fact I certainly don't go to a show just to turn my nose up at people alone, if anything I appreciate that someone is passionate about the music they like they don't give a fuck about being with a group of friends or not.
>>
>>73025604
On forums? Isnt that kinda creepy too if i ask people on forums to hang out on a specific concert with me i never met before? And yes i am a male.
>>
>>73025672
It'll be fine, honest. I usually end up by myself at festivals even if I go with friends anyway because they go off to watch something else to what I want to see.
>>
>>73025675
Most of the time i lose my group in concerts anyway and stand alone most of the time but it still feels kinda strange without that companionship feel.
>>
>>73025706
Yes, thats just what i said on >>73025750
But what if its a festival on 3 days? The nights you could talk with friends and have a beer before sleeping to see the band on the next day? What would you do alone in that scenario?
>>
>>73025750
Depends what sort of concert, if it's one you aren't that interested in or like a I dunno a Drake concert where the sort of crowd there doesn't really take the music that seriously I would think being alone would be uncomfortable but if you're enthusiastic enough about the music it shouldn't matter. If it's a band you're seeing just go there early and talk to the people at the front because I guarantee there will be people doing the same as you.
>>
>>73025904
Well i really love these 3 days festivals. There are many bands i love to see but some bands i dont know in between. Otherwise i would go to these concerts with only one band playing and you are gone that day.

Also how do i spot people who are alone on a concert? It always looked for me as if they are with someone there.
>>
>>73025774
I've lost my friends for like 2 days in a festival once and you always meet like crazy guys who are just there alone lol they make the festivals interesting just get real fucked up like everyone else is and let the chips fall where they may
>>
>>73026044
Chips, what?
Yes being wasted is the only real chance to get in contact with others even though i am really passionated if i know the songs of a band.
>>
>>73026005
I mean like once for example I recently saw the pixies alone (didn't have enough time to convince someone to go with me so I just thought fuck it I'll go alone) and I got there super early stood right at the front before the show started with a beer and just spoke to people or they spoke to me as they come in usually the early birds there are alone too plus doesn't matter too much if they're alone or not, you already have a common ground of music so it's not hard to talk to them.
>>
>>73026106
Its probably easier to talk with people as i imagine it, even though i would probably end up alone.
Would it be rude to ask 'strangers' to hang up with you in a concert?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.