[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else consider Xiu Xiu to be the best band of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493730349797.jpg (79KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493730349797.jpg
79KB, 540x720px
Does anyone else consider Xiu Xiu to be the best band of the decade so far? They're moving in so many different directions with their sound, so quickly. It's let them put out such incredible albums that consistently redefine the genres they work with. I know that they wouldn't push hard to be named artist of the decade intentionally, but it sure seems like they're appropriating the title effectively.
>>
I like how innovative they are but all of their albums are pretty hit and miss
>>
I agree, op
Definitely one of my favorite bands
>>
Animal Collective is BOTD
>>
lol no
>>
>>73020898
How much do you like the hits? Do they change your opinions of other releases?
>>
Also, Twin Peaks was definitely their peak of this decade, prove me wrong you cant.
>>
nothing they've done has surpassed their first three albums for me

the fact that they try lots of things is cool and all but none of those things particularly excite me in comparison with some of the stuff coming out of newer experimentally inclined artists

every album they release has one or two really strong tracks though i give them that
>>
>>73020875
definitely
incredibly solid and varied discography with only a few weak points
wondering what's gonna come next, Forget was absolutely brilliant
>>
IS this the grimes thread?
>>
>>73021846
Please take this somewhere else buddy
>>
>>73020898
First comment, best comment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.