[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: the-mars-volta-la-1-24-13.jpg (87KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
the-mars-volta-la-1-24-13.jpg
87KB, 570x380px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?
>>
>>73020307
>Bogdanoffs bow to the Mars Volta
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control El Paso with an iron but fair fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Voltagrad will be be the first city)
>Control the British crown
>keep the metric system down
>keep Atlantis off the maps
>keep the martians under wraps
>hold back the electric car
>keep Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Volta Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Mars Volta
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Voltabots inside you right now
>The Mars Volta are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent sound manipulation in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Mars Volta. There's no gold in Ft. Bogdanoff, only Ft. Volta
>The Mars Volta are in their 40s, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Mars volta will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>>
>>73020307
Why does he wear the big glasses?
>>
>>73021872
To get a better view of his nails peeling back
>>
>>73021872
Lotta loyalty for a hired gun
>>
>>73021872
If I pulled them off, would he die?
>>
File: Omar.gif (178KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Omar.gif
178KB, 600x450px
>>73021990
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>73020307
is that Brett and Germaine???
>>
>>73020307
Maximum autism
>>
>>73020307
Cedric's Twitter is hilarious
>>
I've always wondered how expensive their shampoo is.
>>
Mariachi Slipknot
>>
Considering how many fucking drummers they went through in Mars Volta they must have been pretty insufferable to work with.
>>
-Frusciante bows to Voltanoffs
-In contact with aliens (extended family)
-Possess psychadelic-like abilities
-Control El Paso with an iron but fair fist
-Own maracas and effects pedals globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal Mayan blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bixler-Zavalagrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of all original Brainiac demos and cassettes
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be ecto mimed bison
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, their temporal lobes are said to be shaped like Rosalyn Carter
-Ancient Mexican scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and have a penis that will rip through the very fabric of time
-They own Omarbot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Omarbots inside you right now
-They learned fluent glossalalia in under a week
-There are no poachers on the African savannah, there are only poachers in your home
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.