[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that that 2016/7 prediction that miley cyrus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3_Forest.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3_Forest.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
Just a reminder that that 2016/7 prediction that miley cyrus becomes a folk singer came true

Also predictions thread

>ed sheeran will retire in 1-2 years tops
>>
>>73018125
ed sheeran won't retire until he's released Minus
>>
Brian Wilson and Mark E. Smith both die in the next twelve months
>>
>>73018125
We'll never hear from Katy Perry again after 2017
>>
Kanye will snap after kim divorces him to save the ratings of her failing reality tv show, he stabs her then goes on a high speed freeway chase in a white bronco. The circle is now complete.
>>
Brian wilson will produce and album for an indie pop sloot

paul will die, leaving ringo the last and most powerful beatle

vaporwave will go mainstream and the top 40 charts will be filled with music that sounds like you fell into a water fountain at the mall.

country, rap, and EDM will fuse into a monogenre, the most disgusting abomination known to man, a man in a cowboyhat rapping over trap beats, produced by el avvvicie skrllexmouse

shoegaze will go mainstream, it will be called shoepop, the band fashion will all look like the photos of early MBV, were they look like they just got out of bed
>>
father john misty will date taylor swift and they will make the whitest folk country pop album on the planet. People will compare it to rumors by fleetwood mac.

Weezer goes electronic, rivers combines deep knowledge of pop, rock, and newly learned electronic music to create the modern day pet sounds, it turns american EDM into something that isnt just plebe shit for plebes, and ends the era of dude bro EDM.
>>
Frank Ocean will kill himself
>>
>>73021017
replace vaporwave with lofi and I can see this.

You can literally add lofi to the front of any genre and it will gain an audience. Fast. The current trend is lofi trap, which is an offshoot of lofi hiphop which blew up a while ago.

I think guitars are going to make a comeback. A good rule of thumb is that everything skips a generation and kids are allowed to think it's cool again because the novelty is back and it isn't worn out anymore.
>>
chuck berry releases AOTY
>>
>>73018125
King Crimson will release a new album in 1 or 2 years time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.