[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

If I dress like the right would I get the left?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: photo15_480x480.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo15_480x480.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
If I dress like the right would I get the left?
>>
>>73017053
by wearing a t shirt and jeans?
>>
bitches on my dick cus i sound like calvin johnston
>>
>>73017053
you want a jewish gf?
>>
>>73017097
yes please i love jewish girls
>>
>>73017120
you are a disgrace to america
>>
>>73017124
america is a disgrace to america. those GOP fucks are the only reason israel is still a thing
>>
>>73017124
Will I be able to shoot your dick off in Far Cry 5?
>>
>>73017053
No. She'll instinctively be repulsed by you for having such a weak sense of identity.

You need to celebrate, and revel in, your own identity. Figure out what you want to look like, then look like that. Find out what books, music, etc. you're into and immerse yourself, becoming the best in whatever those niches are. Find out what athletic activities you like, and do those a lot. Pursue the career you want. Bring her into your world. Girls want to be led, but you can't lead her anywhere unless you're already making progress down your own path.
>>
no
these days, girls prefer a guy in a black candy shirt
>>
>>73017182
>You need to celebrate, and revel in, your own identity. Figure out what you want to look like
wew lad
>>
>>73017124
america loves jewish pee pee what are you talking about
>>
>>73017213
Or don't. Defensively pretend to be deep, while blending in and being ashamed of yourself. Whatever you want to do. Let me know how that works out for you.
>>
>>73017124
>>73017141
>>73017221
back to pol
>>
>>73017238
pol still supports trump so they love jewish pee pee too
what are you talking about
>>
>>73017238
back to jew
>>
>>73017184
It's the superior album
>>
>>73017258
>>73017267

fuck off with your politics or kys, this is the music board. read the rules sweet summer childs
>>
>>73017322
>he still thinks moo talks aboutmusic
>he calls others summer childs
how embarrassing
>>
>>73017053

>tfw no half-decent lo-fi pop gf
>>
>>73017301
this is untrue
it's simply the better cover
s/t remains their best album
>>
>>73017401
>Other Side
>Knick Knack
>Cast a Shadow
>Bonfire
>T.V. Girl
How can you beat those?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.