[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moral of the album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What was the moral of the album?
>>
jeff mangum wants to bone anne frank
>>
You should know who all of your enemies are, because you can't go back and save her in some sort of time machine.

I've never paid much attention, but does his father kill his mother or something?
>>
Anne Frank fucking died
>>
>>73016351
Life is beautiful even with the existential angst associated with entering adulthood
>>
>>73016351
wear flannel and be an obnoxious bitch
>>
Life is fucked up, dirty, horrifying and beautiful all at once. Theres tragedy happening while we all find love.

It's an anthem for everyone that had a fucked up a childhood. It's a lament on how ugly the holocaust was while simultaneously a celebration of a beautiful little girl that it destroyed.

It's a horror/love story of twoheaded boys all intertwined and intimately connected to each other experiencing the tragedy of separation and the most morbid tale of death and loss I've ever heard. And a reflection on how the world would turn it into a curiosity, and a reminder how this most fucked up tale is also a celebration of our deepest care for those we love.

I could go on and on. No albums ever hit me so deep. It stirs my soul.
>>
>>73016594
Perfect explanation.
>>
>>73016594
wow, very gay album
>>
>>73016594
yeah, exactly this. Life does not need to be good to be beautiful.
>>
It's ok to want to fuck a young girl if she's already dead
>>
>>73016351
it's got lyrics about incest, underage girls, and the holocaust. No wonder 4chan loves it so much
>>
pretentious album, extremely pretentious lyrics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.