[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been to boston calling? Is it worth it? The lineup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: C8qZi-6WsAMsxTT.jpg (231KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8qZi-6WsAMsxTT.jpg
231KB, 960x1200px
Has anyone been to boston calling? Is it worth it? The lineup sounds pretty good this year and I've wanted to go the past couple of years.
i can only afford sunday
>>
Sunday has a pretty good lineup, Tool and Cage The Elephant are the shit if you're looking for alternative. Weezer was a good set i heard as well but i cant confirm that.

But fuck honestly i would've went to this shit rather than the shitshow that was Hangout Festival. Still would've seen Chance The Rapper and see Sigur Ros that isnt cancelled because some weather or something.
>>
Deerhoof is amazing
>>
>>73013426
>comedy
They should've saved the money for more bands to play or two.

Literally the entirety of stand up comedy can disappear tomorrow and nothing of value will be ever lost.
>>
File: 1493760431453.gif (100KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
1493760431453.gif
100KB, 600x368px
>>73014104
hey man don't talk shit on hannibal buress.
>>
File: dogg.jpg (6KB, 118x113px) Image search: [Google]
dogg.jpg
6KB, 118x113px
>>73013426
>That headlining triple threat of normie faux-hipster garbage on Saturday
>>
>>73014158
For a moment there i misread that as Friday, Phew.
>>
>>73014274
hey fuk u i like the xx
>>
I got back an hour or two ago, Friday's lineup was great! I saw Lucy Dacus who was pretty good, Whitney was fun, Car Seat Headrest kicked ass, Bon Iver was good and Chance put on a hell of a show. And Pete Holmes was hysterical.

I'm skipping Saturday cause haha fuck that and I'm going back on Sunday.

It was a lot of fun! It rained all day but never two bad except during Bon Iver, and it was just for ten minutes. I wore boots and brought a rain jacket so I had no complaints.
>>
>>73016169
It's worth adding that this year is the first year to be at Harvard Athletic Complex, before it was in the middle of downtown near Government Center which was... questionable. It god quite the upgrade this year.
>>
>>73016181
Cool, I ended up buying a ticket for Sunday. I figured the cost was more than paying for each band's individual ticket for a show, so I get to see the Hotelier, Weezer, Run the Jewels, Mitski, Tool, and Cage the Elephant.
>>
nu-male fest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.