[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SOMETIMES I FEEL VERY SAD You guys unironically like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: petsounds.jpg (784KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
petsounds.jpg
784KB, 800x801px
>SOMETIMES I FEEL VERY SAD

You guys unironically like this?
>>
>>72999970
yea
>>
>>72999970
It's probably in my top ten favorite songs. The whole album is great.
>>
>>72999970
I've been away, what is this newfangled meme? I got told to neck myself for listening to the beach boys a year or so ago, are we /Reddit/ here now?
>>
>>73000000
so you hate beach boys now because you were told to?
>>
>>73000000
Get confirms. /r/mu
>>
>>73000016
How did you interpret that?
>>
>>72999970
It's about the instrumentation you dumb shit
>>
>>73000000
WASTED
>>
>>73000000
reddit confirmed
>>
>>72999970
You dont feel very sad, sometimes?
>>
>>72999970
I like that they don't hide their feelings behind seven layers of irony.
>>
>>72999970
Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys estimates that he’s heard “Be My Baby,” by the Ronettes, more than 1,000 times. The very first listen, 50 years ago this month, still haunts him.

“I was driving and I had to pull over to the side of the road — it blew my mind,” Mr. Wilson said, repeating a story that has become something of a legend. “It was a shock.” Just 21 and already frustrated with his band’s basic surf music, he bought the single and set about deconstructing its arrangement and production.

“I started analyzing all the guitars, pianos, bass, drums and percussion,” he said by telephone. “Once I got all those learned, I knew how to produce records.”

Those records, many fans would contend, weren’t half bad, but if you ask Mr. Wilson, they still don’t stack up.

“I felt like I wanted to try to do something as good as that song and I never did,” he said. “I’ve stopped trying.” Mr. Wilson added: “It’s the greatest record ever produced. No one will ever top that one.”

https://youtu.be/KiScLYNAoSc
>>
>>73000000

How could digits be this fucking wasted? fucking clear newfag right here, capitalising a slashpost, fuck me.
>>
>>73000000
Oh my god fuck off I can't believe sexts were wasted on this retarded comment
>>
>>72999970
Just listen to the instrumental versions then, pleb.
>>
>>73000000
At least it's not kpop
>>
>>73000000
YAMEROOOOO
>>
>>73000000
checking
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.