[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often to you talk about music outside the internet? Most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0968.jpg (314KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.jpg
314KB, 1152x1536px
How often to you talk about music outside the internet?
Most of my family still think I'm the 60's loving teen. And I rather they keep it that way.......my music is a bit too........dark for them..
>>
>>72999918
Can tell by these kinds of threads that they're made by some faggot redditor
>>
>>72999918
>And I rather they keep it that way.......my music is a bit too........dark for them..
you'd keep it away from them forever if you jumped off a bridge
>>
>>72999931
>>72999946
its obviously ironic dumbass
>>
>>72999931
>>72999946
back to pol

but yea I talk about it a lot. every day as long as im hanging out with someone.
>>
>>73000050
>h-haha back to pol dude
>reflection in the glass of anon's thick rimmed glasses show a massive mirrored nigger dick

pol had nothing to do with those replies
>>
I'm honestly trying to restrain myself from talking about art, or just talking in general, I'd rather simplify everything I have in mind when I talk outside of the internet, don't wanna bore people to death.
But when I'm with close friends, yeah, I talk A LOT about music, and for obvious reasons.
>>
>>73000062
i know i just like saying it
>>
>>73000062
>nigger dick
this isnt /b/ or /pol/
>>
>>73000077
I used to do that a lot but they just can't keep up with me, I'm listening to new stuff every day and they're still just listening to the same 20 or so albums I showed them a year ago. Jazz discussion? I guess it's the Cowboy Bebop OST and Ryo Fukui. Dance music? I guess it's another Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada discussion. Rock? Godspeed.

It just gets annoying, I wish I knew people IRL who had the initiative to go outside their comfort zone.
>>
>>73000194
I totally feel you on that one.
I mean, I can get why people are not passionate about music as I am (or most of the board actually), so that's why I'm trying to keep it low, even though I sometimes get carried away with that.
Old habits cannot die out completely, I suppose...
>>
>>72999918
I talk a lot about music to friends but I try not to reveal my power level
>>
>Dark

fucking edgy reddit faggot gtfo
>>
>>73000527

>>73000028
>>
>>72999918
Op definately has an invader zim hoodie that he still wears to this day.
>>
>>72999931
>>73000000
>>
>>72999918
>And I rather they keep it that way.......my music is a bit too........dark for them..
Lol xd I'm so scary guiss
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.