[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DoorKnobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: oak-st-pauls-door-knobs-pair_1.jpg (132KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oak-st-pauls-door-knobs-pair_1.jpg
132KB, 1000x1000px
My friends are extremely keen on having "The Doorknobs" or "The Doornobs" as a band name but i reckon it's pretty cancer.

>Thoughts?
>>
dorknobs
>>
more like the knobgobblers am i right
>>
>>72998216
I'd say "The Doornobs" sound better, pretty punny ;)

Go with it!
>>
>>72998216
what genre
>>
i mean it sounds a bit gay but its unique and has a double meaning
>>
What if you just went by The Doors?
>>
>>72998317
omg hahaha XD
>>
>>72998317
or The Nobs
>>
pretty cool i guess, it could fit with rock/jazz/psychadelic but not anything too heavy
>>
it's fucking stupid.
tell your friends loud and clear that any bandname starting with "the" is cringeworthy and sounds like a 15 yr old came up with it. If they don't believe you, screenshot this and show it to them. Fuck even "doorknobs" sounds better than "the doorknobs". That doesn't change that doorknobs is a stupid name as well though.
>>
>>72998216
even door bangers or door knockers would be better & it's still stupid
>>
what do you guys think about "sleep for dinner"
>>
>>72998216
Don't let the others convince you its bad, that's a pretty fuckin' good name.

and theres nothing wrong with having a 'the' in the name either.
>>
File: 1494915581839.png (923KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1494915581839.png
923KB, 600x749px
>>72998414
Uncle Stuff &the Sleepy Posters
>>
doorknockers is better but someones probably thought of that already
>>
>>72998216
The Doornewbs is better
>>
>>72998216
Is your band similar to The Doors? Bc that's how you'll be perceived
>>
>>72998434
>nothing wrong with having a 'the' in the name either.
yes there is, it's stale and overused as fuck. Plus it doesn't sound good.

>>72998414
i like this
>>
Very famous band Trotsky Icepick were called Danny and the Doorknobs for about 7 years in the 80s

So the name has been taken anyway. It will be very annoying to Trotsky Icepick fans and people will constantly have to say "no not those Doorknobs"
>>
Go with "Sister's Bond Burger" instead, OP.
>>
There is a currently active band in Switzerland called The Doorknobs so I'll tell them to give you a cease and desist anyway.
>>
>>72998216
drop the "the"
its cleaner
>>
>>72998740
This is such a bizarre reaction to me.
>>
>>72998414
Fucking awful. Good song or album title but wretched band name.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.