[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the "cd is dead" meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 9454892_orig.png (300KB, 898x800px) Image search: [Google]
9454892_orig.png
300KB, 898x800px
>he fell for the "cd is dead" meme
>>
HA! Now us, the real collectors, can buy up all of the CDs, since people think they're dead, and when they're "alive" again, we'll have them all! Jokes on them though, because they were never dead. Always alive!
>>
cd's are fun for driving but thats it
>>
really funny for some reason
>>
CDs are good for ripping FLAC, but that's about it desu
>>
>>72998144
All the cds I've bought have only had m4a files though
>>
>>72998110
>hits bump
>*music skips*
Fun.
>>
>>72998181
Do you drive a Walkman or something? I have never had this happen to me in my life
>>
D I S C R O T
I
S
C
R
O
T
>>
>>72998181
nice b8 here's your you
>>
>>72998063
I always preferred physical formats, but on the other hand I want to listen to it in the best and clearest possible quality and be able to put it on my PC in digital files also.
In that case, digibooks are GOAT
It's also much cheaper to set up a hi-fi system that you listen to CDs on than with vinyls. Listening to vinyls has the mood to it and in many cases it might sound awesome, but it's a pain in the ass and expensive.
Then there are cassettes, it's also cheap and easy, but the quality is bad and it doesn't always do justice to the music on it.
With that being said I own/collect both cassettes, CDs and vinyl discs.
>>
>>72998063
CDs have their own rainbows but that's about it desu
>>
>>72998219
If you let your CDs rot your vinyls or cassettes wouldn't survive either
>>
CDs are actually more pointless than vinyl
>>
>>72998246
>vinyl discs
>>
We'll see who will be laughing once the apocalypse arrives.
>>
>>72998246
The best cassette quality is about on par with CD, get a late big release from a big studio with all the techs that were used on cassettes those days and the quality is much better than you'd think it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVoSQP2yUYA

of course modern small batch indie / trve kvlt black / other lofi stuff wont have these techs I guess, but cassette has much more potential than you'd think.

As for CD's, I still collect them. Almost all my physical stuff is CD (cause my record player is broken atm and I am not really about to replace it)
>>
>>72998164
Are you retarded?
Wtf kind of cds are you buying that "have m4a files" on them?
Is this bait or copypasta i don't know about?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.