[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0676.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>
>>72993754
ayyy
i miss my liquid dnb phase desu
>>
>>72993797
send me links dude
>>
>>72993797
https://youtu.be/M3xfGMrXvYc

Tbh one of C&K's best songs up until mandala. That song just took me by suprise
>>
File: IMG_9931.jpg (136KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9931.jpg
136KB, 300x248px
>>72993807
Just go on youtube dopey
>>
>>72993807
Hybrid Minds
Camo & Krooked
Fred V & Grafix
Maduk
High Contrast
Netsky
Kubix
Lenzman
are all i can remenber
>>72993815
hell nah
https://youtu.be/cdgbI17JbII
>>
>>72994008
>Hybrid minds, C&K, high and lenzman all have labels
>that C&K throwback
>Listening to their new style
>It's still good but not as hard

Man I miss the old days, but the techstep days were good.
>>
>>72994008
Also, Fred v and grafix and netsky are pop trash now. It's sad
>>
>>72994053
had no idea about hybrid minds and hc having labels now.
i'm listening to ''honesty'' rn, sounds a bit like their ''minimal dnb'' shit, which i actually enjoyed back in the day, ''all night'' was a banger. it's cool, but its not something that i'll be listening again
I actually never got into techstep, i was mainly into neuro and liquid
>>
>>72994114
i know man, so sad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3yPyc5ZdNs
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (39KB, 313x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
39KB, 313x401px
>>72994143
Mandala and ember are so damn good. Those drums they've been using are crisp and so nice. Good times bad times was that Zedd remix, and it also showed garage.

Correction:HC doesn't have a label. Error by me sadly. But alix Perez and spectrasoul have labels
>>
>>72994157
Wilkinson, now sub focus. It's sad how these guys are now so pop savvy now that it's sad. I miss the stuff like airplane, x Ray, memory lane, angry jazzer, and hypnosis
>>
This still fucking slaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irlW_65xkFo
>>
>>72994178
i never really liked this kek
>>72994184
c&k's production is solid, i'm listening to ember now, and its fucking beautiful, i didn't really like mandala tho. zedd remix?
ah, i fucked with spectrasoul a bit, never cared about alix
>>
>>72994008
London Elektricity of course
>>
>>72994229
memory lane is the quintessential liquid dnb track.
>>72994339
too poppy dude
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>72994339
I always found that one so much better then the smash and grab mix. Maybe because it was much softer, but who knows

>>72994343
Good times bad times was the Zedd remix of true colors, as stated by Camo.

Mandala is good if you have headphones and appreciate how the two just go well with each other. I'm glad they have their own label, and more people are trying the anti drop again.
>>
>>72994351
yes!
>>
>>72994396
Memory lane is still solid to this day. That baseline is so smooth yet untapped. Raw bass with soft beats. That entire album of sick music 2 had some killer tracks like Hong Kong express and that upbeats remix of shapeshifter
>>
>>72994351
He's still pretty good, but hospital has been on a slump.
>>
>>72994396
That's the problem though. DnB now saunters on the line of being too poppy or not having any "soul".

Eatbrain and hospital are two different beasts, yet pump out some good music every now and then, or consistently. Hugh Hardie and agressor bunx also releasing albums is neat, yet I prefer aggressors because it does make some unique attempts at DnB
>>
>>72994397
I hadn't listen to good times bad times yet, digging it. the house part caught me by surprise
>>72994431
never gave it a listen, i was singles guy at the time.
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
Also, rawtekk
>>
>>72994599
Same. I was playing smash brothers while listening to that song, and gen garage flip caught me WAY off guard

If anything, I'm glad guys like malux and dimension are so good that people finally are noticing them. Malux just released a new single in hyperlaced/time crime, and dimension had made sick a good song in UK and generator

Also, new gridlok, teddy killerz, methlab, and malux
>>
>>72994528
>>72994637
I haven't listened to dnb for a year and a half now until this thread, i'm clueless about what's happening in the dnb scene lol
>>
File: IMG_0673.png (438KB, 758x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.png
438KB, 758x593px
>>72994707
Okay so quick rundown

>Noisia makes outer edges a thing
>Got leaked
>Albums from tons of guys
>Metrik gets second album on hospital
>bad company signed to Ram
>Noisia radio goes to halftime
>Posij and emperor released on neosignal
>Outer edges got remixed
>1991 is loved by everyone
>Dimension has a possible U.K. Remix from skrillex
>Eatbrain continues to rise
>Current value releases massive songs
>Machinecode album
>Diselboy calls EDM fast food
>methlab rises to true form
>Billain has alter ego in AETHEK
>Neuro continues to grow
>>
>>72994770
>Dieselboy calls EDM fast food
Kek, he's not wrong. How big was the outrage over this? Thx btw
>>
>>72994808
None surprisingly, because this was UKF. I'm suprised nobody is amazed at guys like joe ford and L 33 just going off with killer tunes.

Also, DJ fresh is done with being a DJ, and for good reason. He blames the "industry" after putting his Shit into pop. Glad that the entire crew is in BC again. Also, prototype recordings is supposed to return with a NEW UNRELEASED BAD COMPANY SONG!!!!!!!!!

In other news, we may get reissues of more BC songs, because you can't even get some like China cup or son of nitrous
>>
>>72994846
I remenber joe ford releasing some really fresh shit. I believe i was into L 33 a bit too, he was promoted a few times on neurofunkgrid wasnt he?
I never got into DJ Fresh, idk why. Cool, i might keep an eye for it
>>
>>72994938
Yeah, L 33 is criminally underrated from how good his sound is. Shame how more care for the pop sound then trying to be original.

You know what really should return? Gritty, dark, techstep. Stuff like wormhole, the nine, and titan. It's insane how nobody does it, but it has so much possibilities. Imagine mefjus doing one? The snares would be so tight and make such a good track
>>
>>72995032
Yeah, for sure
>>
>>72995172
Also, just one thing

Pendulum ever returning?
>>
>>72995197
Nah, they're done with pendulum
>>
>>72995248
Well, it was fun when it lasted. Too bad another planet and still grey are forever lost, alongside other BBK albums like the brookes brothers album. That was
Something that more need to talk about. Thankfully, a new brookes brothers album is out soon, and I hope we get more of the older stuff
>>
>>72994601
I'm gonna go ahead and say that there are some genuinely good artists on Med School. I mostly listened to their liquid funkers like Etherwood and Keeno back then, in retrospect they probably weren't as great as I thought at the time. But I remember being amazed by that Rawtekk album. And I think we can agree that Bop's micro dnb efforts are minor classics.
>>
>>72995589
I think what makes med school so unique is that they're willing to try something different to see if it works. The new blood genre is what gave hospital some of their key guys, especially royalston and keeno and anile. It's sad how the latest edition was so much less of being fun and was more of a "listen to rainy day" set of songs.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.