[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3143.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3143.png
1MB, 1334x750px
YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>
Owl City is legitimately underrated. Maybe his lyrics are childish but the actual music is more patrician than everything else preteen girls listened to around 2010. Also Adam Young was in several bands before Owl City and listening to them all really proves his versatility and overall mastery of music production/songwriting. Try and convince me this song doesn't have great production
https://youtu.be/kGSB98RskJM
>>
>>72993540
Are you making fun of an autistic man? How dare you insult your own kind
>>
File: 1359865131837.png (4KB, 157x163px) Image search: [Google]
1359865131837.png
4KB, 157x163px
>>72993540

I bet he jerks it to her more than /b/ does.
>>
>>72993540

even if this was corny he can get any fresh pussy that he wants so don't hate
>>
>>72993684
That's all well and good but his vocals are dangerously veering into the pretty boy cancer that ruined pop music
>>
>>72993785
Everyone always thinks fame = being able to fuck all the hottest women around but it's no substitute for confidence, charisma and not being a creep. Rivers Cuomo, who is (slightly) more socially well-adjusted than Adam Young has talked about how he was still sexually frustrated even after Weezer blew up in the 90s
>>
You guys don't actually listen to Owl City right?
>>
>>72993928
I do; I always thought he was a one hit wonder like most people probably do but then I got a roommate whose favorite band was Owl City and now I appreciate them
>>
I put off listening to Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service for the longest fucking time because I thought it was the same guy from Owl City and I refused to listening to 'his' other projects just based off of Fireflies.
>>
>>72993877
rivers is a bad example if youve ever read his story on how he lost his virginity
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.