[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge Time, /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: picunrelated.png (393KB, 556x526px) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.png
393KB, 556x526px
You failed me last time I will try again..

I cannot find this particular song or band anymore.. I remember the name of the song (High Horse) and another song by them I believe was called "Deep Six". Pretty damn sure deep was at the very least in the name.

The song I recall very well, High Horse lyrics:

"Makes a grown man stumble, baby.
Makes a tall tree tumble, baby.
Makes the president live just like a king,
and it makes me sing* (prolonged)

Ahhh wooooo oooooo
How can you get up off the ground,
ahhh wooooo ooooo
when you got that thing a weighin' you down"

So any snippet of these lyrics would typically yield for me the song and artist etc.. especially using the song name while looking for any of the lyrics.

It is as if this song has never existed.

I swear this is an ME at this point and it really sucks cause that was some good music.

Deep Six had a music video on youtube. It was an animation of this sort of grizzly looking guy diving undersea. It shows him confront a giant squid and kill it (you find out it had eaten his dog.. or w/e).

The video was pretty cool though.. the song had a great organ solo.

It also seems to never have existed.

If anyone can solve this mystery for me I would be very grateful. As far as I can tell, the band never existed in this reality.
>>
I didn't think you guys were this inept.. c'mon.

The song 100% existed at some point in my reality.
>>
have you tried /x/
>>
>>72993880
Har har..

Is that rhetorical because you had seen I already have? lol

trust me I don't expect much other than ridicule there.. I know my experiences.
>>
>>72993403
I'm spooked
>>
>>72994051
Please tell me you remember the song?
>>
>>72994119
No sir, and I'm really good at google
no results
now I'm really spooked
>>
>>72993403
Deep Six: https://vimeo.com/63795349
>>
>>72994191
>https://vimeo.com/63795349
YES!
OMG HERVA
>>
>>72994216
The album is on Last.fm
>>
>>72994235
okay but where are the lyrics to deep six now?
>>
>>72994191
This was a great breakthrough but now I have two issues.

#1 Deep Six is now full instrumental
#2 Still can't listen to High Horse for confirmation. (Track unavailable)
>>
>>72994437
>#2 Still can't listen to High Horse for confirmation. (Track unavailable)
>(Track unavailable)
HOLY FUCK
I'M FUCKING SO SPOOKED RIGHT NOW
THEY'RE DELETING IT
YOU CAUGHT THEM IN THE ACT OF DELETING IT FROM EXISTENCE
>>
> You failed me last time I will try again..
> I didn't think you guys were this inept.. c'mon.
Trying too hard
>>
>>72994437
Yeaaaahhh no.. The song High Horse.. is completely different :/
>>
>>72993403
i need genre also pls don't tell me this is it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyxOAIHioXU
>>
>>72994556
Mmm no I don't larp or role play in general at all really..

I don't really buy into the whole witnessing it changing bs.. I have witnessed a flip flop.. but not like there's people actively making these changes.

Something fishy is definitely going on with reality for me here, though.
>>
>>72994587
I used every method of search using so many iterations of the lyrics I recall and never even yielded the band name until someone on here happened to either already know of or were able to find the video I had spoken of.

Even with the band name and song name I haven't verified it still exists.. in fact it seems to have become a completely different song, from what I can tell.
>>
>>72994437
AGHHHH TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE PHANTOM POWER BUT ITS FUCKING STUCK AT 10%
>>
>>72994797
I'm not sure it's any use..

I've listened to "High Horse" on two sites now.. same album and name as the song I remember and it's completely different.
>>
>>72994437
I FOUND IT
VOLAFILE THIS SHIT
>>
>>72994834
I'VE DONE IT
https://volafile.org/r/c2b93k18
>>
>>72994914
>https://volafile.org/r/c2b93k18
That you mother fucking DID!! BRAVO!
>>
>>72994914
And there are the lyrics for Deep Six.. sir you've made this a grand venture. I'm so glad this wasn't erased.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.