[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ran out of pink floyd...what to move on to???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 267x200px
ran out of pink floyd...what to move on to???
>>
listen to some krautrock like Can or neu!
>>
>>72993220
Gilmour and Waters solo albums if you enjoyed all of PF's music, including their lesser-rated albums
Otherwise idk, try other notable classic prog bands?
Might also help if you explained what you love about PF, and which of their albums you enjoyed most.
>>
>>72993253
Not OP, but I've been getting into their concept albums and holy fuck. They are great. What are more rock concept albums?
>>
Enjoyed the music before and after Barrett, but Waters always stuck out to me the most. Listened to his solo Wall tour, and of course listen to some other classic artists that are generally well known. I'm curious about what smaller more obscure bands from the 60s I might have overlooked.
>>
>>72993345
The pretty things - sf sorrow
>>
King Crimson
>>
Yes or Camel. Specifically The Yes Album (this specifically because I never recommend starting with the cream of the crop) and Mirage.
>>
>>72993220
high school
>>
>>72993356
Try Mirage or The Snow Goose by Camel
>>
>>72993345
ayreon is a prog project that combines very atmospheric pink floyd-esque rock, withmetal. they have some great concept albums. I personally really like the universal migration, and the human equation
>>
>>72993345
The Who - Selling Out
The Who - Tommy
The Who - Quadrennial
>>
>>72993345
The Kinks - The Village Green Preservation Society
The Who Sell Out
Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed
Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
Tom Waits - Franks Wild Years
XTC - Skylarking
John Cale - Paris 1919
Prince - Purple Rain
>>
>>72993248
>>72993386
>>72993450
>>72993741
THESE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.