[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAIN ON MY HEAD CALL THAT BRAINSTORMING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

RAIN ON MY HEAD

CALL THAT BRAINSTORMING
>>
why did I burst out laughing at this
>>
STAND ON MY TOOLS YOU CAN CALL ME PAUL BUNYAN
>>
>>72991094
truly one of the goats
>>
BALLIN WIT MA BLOODS

CALL THAT B-BALL
>>
damn
>>
EAT HER ASS LIKE GRAVY
>>
>>72991094

I feel like the I'm the only guy on /mu/ that enjoys Wayne's LCD punchlines.

Am I a pleb?
>>
>>72991847
no
>>
I'm a crazy ass star like a fucking asterisk.
>>
>>72991202
>>72991094
i thought these were good.
LIFE'S A BEACH I'M JUST PLAYIN' IN THE SAND
>>
BITCH REAL G'S MOVE IN SILENCE LIKE LASAGNA

>unironically a good punchline desu
>>
WHILE YOUR BITCH IS ON MY DICK LIKE A GLUE STICK
>>
>>72992560
I actually just laughed out loud, like, for real. That is actually a really fucking funny and clever line.
>>
dear mister toilet I'm the shit
>>
Chris Brown - "Look at Me Now" feat. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes - "I don't eat sushi, I'm the shit/ no, I'm pollution, no substitution"

Lil Wayne - "Mercy Remix" feat. Nicki Minaj - "I'm the shit, turn your nose up"

Jae Millz - "Holla at a Playa Remix" feat. Lil Wayne - "OK, baby, I'm the shit/ so can you bring me some tissue/ Air freshener/ but bitch, I'm fresher/ I can get ya girl to come/ and kiss me on the pisser"

Keri Hilson - "Turning Me On" feat. Lil Wayne - "Baby, I'm the shit and/ that's the only thing you smell around me"

With Regard To Other Body Parts/Functions

Lil Wayne - "Swag Surfin' Remix" - "I'm talking big shit, nigga, join my hit list nigga/ What's the matter? Check your bladder/ I'm the shit, piss, nigga" & "I'm the hardest shit, go in your ass and search"

Lil Wayne - "A Milli" - "And I be the shit, now you got loose bowels"

Lil Wayne - "First Place Winner" feat. Boo, Curren$y, Mack Maine & Swizz Beatz - "I am the shit/ and they just poop stains"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't that a Bitch" - "They tellin' me I'm the shit like a nigga don't piss"

Lil Wayne - "Famous" - "I'm poo poo, meaning/ I'm the shit on you turds"
>>
With Regard To Disposal

TI feat. Lil Wayne, "Done It Now" - "And I am the shit/ I stay away from the poop scoop"

Birdman - "4 My Town" feat. Lil Wayne & Drake - "Man, I'm the shit, and y'all janitors"

Nicki Minaj - "Roman's Revenge 2.0" feat. Lil Wayne - "Haha! Old-ass rappers/ I'm still the shit, old-ass Pampers"

Chamillionaire - "Rock Star" feat. Lil Wayne - "I am the shit/ Hear the commode cry"

Lil Wayne - "IANAHB" - "She say 'Tunechi, you the shit, you need your ass wiped'"

Lil Wayne - "La La" feat. Brisco & Busta Rhymes - "Nigga, I'm the shit, get the fuck up out my toilet"

Lil Wayne - "Money on My Mind" - "Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't Got Time" - "I could get your stomach out of your back/I could make you shit better"

DJ Drama - "Cannon RMX" feat. Lil Wayne, Willie The Kid, Freeway & T.I. - "Bullets like birds, you can hear them bitches humming/ Don't make that bird shit, he got a weak stomach"

Lil Wayne - "My Weezy" feat. Lil Twist, Shanell & Tyga - "My stomach hurt, and my shit is droppin' real soon"

Lil Wayne - "500 Degreez" - "You don't want my stomach ache, I shit on them cats"

The Ass

Lil Wayne - "Anything" - "We all ready to shit, don't need an asshole"

Meek Mill - "I'm a Boss Remix" feat. Lil Wayne, Birdman, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz & T.I. - "The world is an asshole, and we the next big shit"

Lil Wayne - "Shit Stains" - "I'm a asshole, but I don't give a shit"

Lil Wayne - "You Ain't Got Nuthin'" feat. Juelz Santana & Fabolous - "Weezy, I'm at the top, foot up in your bottom/ Huh, damn, I mean, foot up in your ass/ I kick that shit/ Now go and put it in the trash"

The Bowels

Lil Wayne - "DOA" - "Loose bowels, this shit so easy"
>>
When It Does

Drake - "Successful" feat. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - "Tired of hearing bullshit, bring on the cow shit/ Haven't met a smell that's stinkier than our shit"

Lil Wayne - "Nightmares of the Bottom" - "But who am I to talk? I ain't shittin' roses"

Lil Wayne - "Sorry 4 the Wait" - "And I stink cause I got a lot of shit on my mind"

Lil Wayne - "Let the Beat Build" - "Used to think my shit didn't stink, boy, was I wrong"

Juelz Santana - "Make it Work for You" feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy - "Ugh, you can smell it through the wrapper/ That's that shit, nigga, sit it in a Pampers"

Lil Wayne - "God Bless Amerika" - "Same shit, different air freshener"

The Stafford Brothers - "Hello" feat. Lil Wayne & Christina Milian - "What? You think your shit don't stank?"

Kanye West - "See You in My Nightmares" feat. Lil Wayne - "You think your shit don't stank/ But you are Mrs. P-U"

Lil Wayne – "Fuckwitmeyouknowigotit Remix" – "Got so much shit built up you could smell it on me"

Tyga feat. Lil Wayne, "Faded" - "Prior to me coming, I had to stick my thumb in/ her ass one time, smell my finger make you vomit"

When It Doesn't

Birdman - "Get It All Together" feat. Lil Wayne - "And I, I kinda act like my shit don't stink/ On a toilet with the burner taped under the sink"

Nicki Minaj - "Higher than a Kite" feat. Lil Wayne - "Shit don't stank when you shittin' in the bank"

Lil Wayne - "Wasted Remix" - "This shit's so good, it don't even smell bad"

Lil Wayne - "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe Remix" - "Man, shit ain't never smell this good"

Nicki Minaj - "Roman Reloaded" feat. Lil Wayne - "Um, my shit so cold, man, it don't even stank-o"

Lil Wayne - "Get Smoked" feat. Lil Mouse - "These niggas think they the shit, these niggas perfume"
>>
Lil Wayne - "Love You Right" feat. Cherlise - "Girl, your man ain't shit, so fuck that nigga/ Just put on your poker face/ And straight flush that shit"

Mystikal - "Original" feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman - "Uh, ain't it crazy how shit be?/ That's why I flush it"

Lil Wayne - "Bang Bang" feat. Gudda Gudda & Jae Millz - "Planet earth is my toilet, you're beneath this shit/ then I flush and wipe my ass"

Lil Wayne - "Ain't I" feat. Jae Millz - "Shittin' on you bitches now let me flush the toilet and wipe my ass"

Lil Wayne - "Walk It Out Remix" - "I shit these rappers out, and sometimes I forget to flush ya"

Lil Wayne - "Mr. Carter" feat. Jay-Z - "While ya'll asshole niggas been on the same shit/ I flush and watch them go down the drain quick

Lil Wayne - "Dear Anne" - "Shit as I sit and wait for the war to begin"

Lil Wayne - "I'm Not a Human" - "Rockstar shit from my rockstar ass/ Got a tub full of money, that's a rockstar bath/ Then I use more money to wipe my rockstar ass/ Then I throw it in the garbage, that's rockstar trash"

Drake feat. Lil Wayne, "I'm Goin' In" - "Hello muthafucka, hey, hi, how ya durn'?/ It's Weezy F. Baby come to take a shit and urine/ on the toilet bowl, bitches"

Soulja Boy - "Turn My Swag On Remix" feat. Lil Wayne - "I'm in the bathroom, takin' me a rich nigga shit"

Lil Wayne - "We Be Steady Mobbin" feat. Gucci Mane - "Big house, long hallways/ got 10 bathrooms, I could shit all day, nigga!"

Lil Wayne - "Get High, Rule The World" - "I'm on the toilet watchin' 'Martin,' just laughin' and shit"

OH MY GOD I CANT KEEP DOING THIS
>>
SUCK A NIGGA DICK FOR A IPHONE 6
FUCK MY NIGGA TERRY FOR A NEW BLACKBERRY
>>
>>72993580
>>72993613
>>72993631
>>72993653
thank you so much for posting this
>>
DON'T TEST ME MOTHERFUCKER I STUDIED
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.