[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Grips live reccommendation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: DeathGrips-640x426.jpg (41KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
DeathGrips-640x426.jpg
41KB, 640x426px
I'm going to see Death Grips live but I'm scared of "mosh". I don't want to be dragged in a sweaty fight, I'm tin and weak and I just want to enjoy the music maybe no even dancing.
What's the best strategy? Should I put myself right in the front line so that the fight would be on my back and would not affect me? Or should I stay on the back of the crowd but see Death Grips only from far away?
Thank you.
>>
I'm also scared of terrorist attacks in my zone. I think a Death Grips live would be a great target for terrorists like it was with Eagles of Death Metal at Bataclan. I hope I will no die.
>>
>>72990988
Have you ever been to a show before? Usually if you're closer to the side of the crowd you'll be fine. Once everyone starts going crazy just inch off to the side until you're clear
>>
since youre weak some asshole will probably push you into the mosh, just warning you be prepared
>>
>>72991016
I've seen Swans and I was almost right behind the front line. But people were pretty "calm", I don't recall fights, I guess Swans music is more "hypnotic". I've never been to a "violent" live. Thank you for the recommendation
>>
>>72991009
musllims are too pleb to know death grips so it wont happen
>>
>>72991055
>>72991055
the mosh pits at concerts are usually about five rows from the stage but it depends on the size of the show/venue
>>
>>72991143
It's in Rome, I guess there would be 200/250 people.

>>72991060
Ahah I hope this is true, I thought Eagles of Death Metal were not famous or at least they where at the level or under of Death Grips. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think EoDM are mainstream.
>>
>>72990988
how often do you go to concerts op? if you don't want to mosh all you have to do is stand towards the back
>>
>>72991055
How many "fucking" times are you going to "use" fucking "quotation marks".

Learn to speak in terms other people can comprehend you fucking moron.
>>
>>72991365
why so needlessly mean?
>>
Mosh pits are pretty fun even for skinny bros tbqh
>>
>>72991365
Did you understand what he was trying to say?
nice reddit spacing btw retard
>>
>>72991400

Because I am resigning to basically awaiting death and trying to push myself so far into misery that suicide seems like an ok option

Sorry anon you don't deserve that
>>
>>72991459
don't kill yourself anon. start lifting. listen to angry music while doing so. it helps a lot.
>>
Stand to the sides or the front.

You will be crushed by sweaty, clostrophobia inspiring crowds either way, but if you don't want to mosh just avoid the center of the crowd.

Also, I don't about Death Grips specifically, but it's generally considered good etiquette at concerts for moshers to let non-moshers out of the pit if they clearly are not trying to mosh. Usually someone will let you out. When I went to see Slayer a few years back I got caught in a pit unexpectedly and it was pretty easy to get back out. I came inches from taking an elbow to the face though.
>>
>>72991491

been there done that. been there done everything. life is shit. the end.
>>
>>72991552
fair enough. you can't change things for yourself unless you have the will to do so. and it sounds like you don't. at least not right now. good luck anon
>>
>>72990988
>I'm going to see Death Grips live but I'm scared of "mosh".
faggot

>I don't want to be dragged in a sweaty fight, I'm tin and weak and I just want to enjoy the music maybe no even dancing.
double faggot, even a weakling like me can handle moshing, and not even dancing? do you even like fun? also

>fights
>at a death grips concert
are you kidding me?

I'm not saying this to be a dick, you seriously are a nu-male.

>>72991019
That is if there even is moshing.

>>72991365
Fucking this.

>>72991430
and this
>>
>>72990988
>I'm thin and weak
You'll fit right in
>>
>>72990988
get on a balcony.
>>
>>72990988
I went to Death Grip's concert last year. I just started punching people and elbowing who tried moshing me. Moshing is fucking retarded, and most of the fans are skinny twinky white kids.
>>
I've Candyflipped at every Death Grips show I went to.
One Time in LA I lost a shoe up in front of the stage because everyone was pushing to be in front.
>Never seen Fuck That live
Feels Bad
>>
File: found you.jpg (57KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
found you.jpg
57KB, 960x638px
>>
>>72991365
>How many "fucking" times are you going to "use" fucking "quotation marks".
well i could give you an amount but that isn't really technichally a question without a question mark now is it dipshit?
>>
>>72990988
Normally I'd say don't worry about it since it's hard to just wind up in pits, but when I saw them I got punched in the stomach by somebody I never saw. You'll probably be fine though.
>>
>>72990988
You will doubtfully get hurt in a mosh. However, your best bet is paying extra for balcony seats. That depends on the venue though. You might even get lucky and not even have to pay extra for balcony seats.
>>
>>72992449
i take it you've never actually been to a DG show

there's actually going to be a LOT of moshing, like so much so that it's actually obnoxious. Like its full on edgy-metal-show mode make no mistake.
>>
>>72992449
There's nothing cool about moshing. It's a Death Grips show so it's just gonna be a bunch of fat white memer kids bumping into each other and getting their sweat over each other while the place slowly fills up with gas.

The only thing that would make him a faggot is if he joined the mosh pit simply to try and fit in. Your dancing with your boyfriends at concerts doesn't make you a badass you little cunt
>>
>>72993687
mcrib must be so disappointed in who his banbase turned out to be
>>
>>72990988

Honestly, mosh pits are pretty intense, but it's not like this is some Pantera concert full of violent white supremacists.

Most of the people at the concert will be hipsters, mixed with some basement dwellers. The mosh pit is generally intended to be a cathartic experience for them where they can act primal and lose themselves in the music.

You should try to be a part of it for that reason. It would be good for your self esteem. Don't be afraid of getting hurt - the worst you'll get is a couple bruises. Moreover, people in the pit tend to have a sense of ethics and everyone around you will help you if you fall/look like you might get hurt. It's almost like being part of a community in a weird way.

Don't be afraid OP. Use the music as your release. That's what DG is all about.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.