[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happened to her /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: malibu.jpg (71KB, 1183x794px) Image search: [Google]
malibu.jpg
71KB, 1183x794px
So, what happened to her /mu/?
>>
i can't tell you, but what i can tell you is that the malibu video is hot as fuck senpai
>>
mali-BOO
did I scare ya, OP?
>>
>>72990073
I really like her new single desu.
>>
>>72990073
nothing, actually that song was decent unlike 95% of her previous stuff
>>
>>72990073
Conservatism is the new punk.
>>
>>72990073
Her phase before this was shamelessly in-genuine. She's so fake. I used to like her when she advocated weed but now she's against that too. Yikes
>>
>>72990122
literally this
every pop star being slutty and degenerate has become old
>>
File: d2c.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.png
387KB, 500x500px
>>72990107
>>72990128
i dont know what to think TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
>>
>>72990149
So dancing around half naked in her new music video isn't slutty?
>>
>>72990160
I don't get it
>>
>>72990149
why is nicki minaj and the likes still the same then
>>
Whites wanted her back.
>>
>>72990073
She came around.
>>
>>72990073
she looks sooooo much better with long wavy hair.

although i still get mixed emotions when i look at her. she both intrigues and disgusts me at the same time. i don't know why. she's kind of cute but at the same time I know she's just a slutty attention whore and her vag probably reeks of cum.
>>
>>72990073
The jews decided to try another route.
>>
>>72990180
because theyre with the establishment
>>
>>72990073
The jews
>>
What happened was that she is back with Liam Hemsworth.
She only did Bangerz because she wanted her songs to annoy him, which is why she was acting slutty back in 2013. Now they are together again and has "settled down" and became sober.
>>
>>72990678
She only fucked up her career to annoy one guy? yeah right....
>>
i love bangerz
>>
being a stage whore is no longer profitable

the damage is done
>>
We're entering more conservative times, and she wanted to remain relevant.

Remember: celebrity personas aren't real.
>>
>>72990073
Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus switched souls
>>
mk ultra
>>
>>72990073
Kek they're airbrushing her tattoos off to sell their bullshit narrative.

Fuck all of these Hollywood niggas.
>>
>>72992367
this

daily reminder that miley cyrus was killed and this is one of her clones
>>
>>72992457
Yeah, kek, they literally airbrushed off her tattoos.
>>
>>72990073
She dindu nuffin
>>
>>72990073
This is what happens when white girls graduate college and finish slutting out with chad in high school and tyrone in college and want to look wholesome for the poor beta cuck who will get leftovers.
>>
>>72993168
Except irl, she's covered in tattoos.
>>
i honestly like the new song, good singing and i also like the guitar, but holy shit that clapping is obnoxious
>>
>>72992457
Is it an official photo? Anyone know?
>>
coachella hippie girls is the new punk

fuck
>>
>>72990165
Of course it isn't, the human body is natural and beautiful, you don't have to penetrate it every time you see one.
>>
>>72993318
Almost def official. They literally airbrushed out her tattoos. What did they mean by this?
>>
>>72990073
The last nail on the coffin of poptimism
>>
>>72990073
Disgustng fake bitch
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.