[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Beatles song/album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1074.jpg (48KB, 470x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
48KB, 470x375px
British Invasion incoming, post favorite Beatles song.

Favorite album is optional but appreciated.

I want to tell you would be my favorite of theirs along with Revolver.
>>
>>72982541
I haven't listened to The Beatles in a while. I used to love them a lot, and I still like them. What was up with the recent trend of hating on them heaps?

My favourite song is probably Lucy in the Sky
>>
>>72982541
song: Strawberry Fields Forever
album: Revolver
>>
song: Yer Blues
album: The Beatles
>>
File: madman.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
madman.gif
213KB, 232x377px
I'm Only Sleeping and Revolver.
Sgt. Pepper's (the song) is an A+ jam though.
>>
>>72982565
Hating the Beatles is the new hating Neutral Milk Hotel
kids come on here for the first time and see people spamming Scruffy's pasta and think that they're doing it unironically
kind like a couple years back when kids came on here for the first time and saw people spamming ITAOTS and thought they were doing it ironically
>>
>>72982565
>What was up with the recent trend of hating on them heaps?
It's a reactionary response to beatles fanatics. I once saw someone on here compare Paul Mccartney to stockhausen, john cage and pierre schaeffer. Reactionaries always take it too far the other end in reaction to something they don't like so instead of having a stable opinion on anything they will just say the exact opposite to those finatics that piss them off
>>
>>72982671
To be as fair as I can be as a Beatles fan, I don't think there's any denying that Paul certainly is one of the greatest musicians of all time. I prefer John and George's songs to Paul's but that man is still a musical genius.
>>
>>72982734
>I don't think there's any denying that Paul certainly is one of the greatest musicians of all time
I think there is if you listen to anything besides pop music. Probably one of the greatest pop musicians of all time but nothing more. Musical genius is going a bit too far
>>
>>72982751
Sure, but dismissing McCartney just because he was a pop artist that is Scaruffi levels of ignorance. He didn't become the single most successful musician of all times by dumb luck, although yeah, some people tend to overhype him. Still goat y'know
>>
>>72982834
I'm not dismissing him as pop, I'm just saying that if you compare him to other people outside the pop-sphere he doesn't come close to one of the greatest musicians of all time (that doesn't mean he's bad). Success only means he was very marketable which doesn't inherently suggest quality
>>
>>72982865
name some people better than him
>inb4 jazz or classical artists
>>
>>72982883
>name some people better than him except don't mention people better than him
I'll play by your retarded rules and stick to rock music
>Brian Eno
>Fred Frith
>Charles Hayward
>Lee Ronaldo
>>
I Am The Walrus

Sgt. Peppers
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (151KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
151KB, 770x1027px
>>72983322
Hmm
>>
File: 1495230692922.jpg (81KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495230692922.jpg
81KB, 970x545px
>his favorite beatles song isn't "A Day In The Life"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.