[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how tf do i get my music heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0402.jpg (49KB, 649x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
49KB, 649x650px
how tf do i get my music heard
>>
>>72975519
ill listen anon :) just send it to me
>>
Play really loud
>>
>>72975519
Hire some people to shill it on here.
>>
>>72975586
right cuz that always works out positively
>>
>>72975602
It worked for Death Grips.
>>
>>72975616
if what death grips did is shilling then all music sharing threads are shill threads
>>
>>72975577
This.
>>
>>72975646
they pretty much are. if you're sharing up and coming artists you are creating buzz for them
>>
>>72975616
>he really thinks Death Grips hired shills
wew
>>
Just play shows. That will get you more buzz than shilling. Especially if your shows are top notch.
>>
>>72975668
no theyre sharing their own music
>>
>>72975697
this.
>>
>>72975719
oh you mean bandcamp/sc threads. well obviously.
>>
1. viral video
2. move to new york or california, or depending on your country, where all they insufferable yuppie white people who live in gentrified neighborhoods live
3.Bribe music critics to cover your music, with money and or drugs
4. Now this one takes some effort,its called trading up the chain, its a form of media manipulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trading_up_the_chain

>Trading up the chain is a media theory created by media theorist and author Ryan Holiday to refer to the way that stories start small online and make their way to mainstream notoriety and coverage at major media outlets.[1][2][3] A story might begin on Reddit or a small local blog, and then be written about by a slightly larger site and then a larger site until ultimately it is front page news.[4][5] Digital media strategist Greg Baroth explained trading up the chain as, "A story on a smaller blog is going to get picked up by that blogs competition, and so forth until next thing you know...everybody from Huffington Post to Daily Mail are sharing what you wanted shared."[6]
>>
Also as someone who has been posting on 4chan since the beginning i am well versed in the art of the meme, and you can totally force a meme, you just need powerful autism, although organic meme's are always the best.

1. force meme on 4chan
2. post it every day
3. everyone hates you
4. after a while trolls start catching on that it bothers people so they start posting it ironically
5. it becomes normal
6. people hate you less
6.5 meme spreads organically to other websites
7. the melon head and jew p4k writers wonder who the meme man is, i know you are reading this you degenerates.
>>
>>72975859
>degenerates
I think you're the only degenerate here for knowing how well this board functions.
>>
File: CIA are pony faggots.png (1MB, 1840x2402px) Image search: [Google]
CIA are pony faggots.png
1MB, 1840x2402px
>>72975994
are you kidding, the CIA or NSA should hire me
>>
if you post it right now ill listen to it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.