[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where were you when you realized this is a perfect album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

where were you when you realized this is a perfect album?
>>
Pretty Sweet is basically a Sweet Trip song
>>
>>72975240
a week from asking my best female friend out
>>
I was sitting in my room alone and high, contemplating whether to break up with my girlfriend or not
>>
I was in my parents dining room, getting ready to leave for college
>>
This is a fucking garbage album. Get some taste, for christ's sake.
>>
>>72975356
Word, one of my fav.
>>
>>72975779
it's a family album desu
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>72975240
When it first leaked.
>>
>>72975973
>I heard the allbum b4 evry1else desu
Seriously fuck off
>>
i listened to that album once, skipped around on a few tracks, it was the most boring and forgettable shit ever.
>>
It's basically the Ok Computer of the 2010s. People just don't realize it yet but they will
>>
>>72975240
i'm not sure it's a perfect album, but Nikes is a perfect song.
>>
File: DAb8H0nXoAAGzLY.jpg (57KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DAb8H0nXoAAGzLY.jpg
57KB, 1200x675px
>>72975240
listening to better stuff
>>
File: 1494829560143.jpg (43KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494829560143.jpg
43KB, 710x960px
>>72976858
>>
>>72977020
i'm being perfectly serious. i think Nikes is one of the most audacious songs ever recorded. it's heartbreaking when you finally get on its wavelength and fascinating when you realize that the pitch-shifted vocals are more than an aesthetic gimmick
>>
>>72977020
not him but

>falling for the Nikes is bad meme
>>
I don't like Futura Free

I 'get' it but I don't like listening to it

If he ended on Godspeed it'd be a perfect album imo
>>
>>72976837
this. I've compared it to loveless as in it seems like it needs to 'click' for people to love it, otherwise it seems boring. people listening to it expecting a compilation of contemporary r&b singles like channel orange was, won't enjoy it. it's such an atmospheric and ambient sounding album with an amazing nostalgic feel to it. I can get the comparison to Sweet Trip in a comment above.
>>
>>72975779
>he thinks he has taste
it sure is summer in here
>>
>>72975240
sitting on my bed like im doing now
>>
>>72975973
Oh wow congrats bro you listened to a grainy recording of an album a week before everyone else listened to it in crisp quality. Great stuff.
>>
walking around and listening to it with my best friends towards the end of an acid trip
>>
>>72977887
>>72975356
all this sweet trip talk is making me want either an IDM/glitch frank album with flylo on beats or a psychadelic/industrial frank album where he goes insane

i hope we get something close to either
>>
>>72977145
this
futura free is too messy and incoherent, the interview thing as a concept is interesting but its just too cluttered
>>
>rip trayvon

Dropped the album immediately.
>>
>>72975568
what she say?
>>
Self control hit me like what the fuck lol
>>
>>72979421
sounds terrible
>>
File: ctd.png (613KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
ctd.png
613KB, 500x700px
what do we think of his singles since blondE?
>>
>>72977055
when the pitch shifting ceases and Frank accelerates his normal spoken word delivery to actual rapping these lines
>Speaking of the, don’t know what got into people
>Devil be possessin' homies
>Demons try to body jump
utterly fucking perfect
i fucking love this album, seeing him in barcelona in a week i can't wait to see which songs he is going to perform
>>
>>72980184
hate his network, bunch of shit features
>>
i dunno, but i was certainly high as fuck
>>
only good song is pink and white
>>
>>72980454
>being this much of a pleb
>>
File: gtv6.jpg (80KB, 593x348px) Image search: [Google]
gtv6.jpg
80KB, 593x348px
>Self Control

literal perfection
>>
>>72975594
did you?
>>
three or four listens
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.