[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it truly the jam of a lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
Was it truly the jam of a lifetime?
>>
Jammed me pretty good. don't know why /mu/ thinks MPP is better except that its more pop and easier for normies to enjoy
>>
>>72972702
/thread fpbp
>>
>>72972702
why are you coffin posting on everythread
>>
>>72972715
>>72972702
samefag coffinposting on any thread not even related. kys
>>
>>72972789
can confirm Coffin Daggers is based
>>
>>72972789
go back to plebbit using your phone to reply to yourself still is samefag. fucking summer
>>
>>72972840
bro still 4 posters on this thread, OP, me, and you on 2 devices. you can see on bottom. stop fucking pushing your gay ass shit
>>
listen to Coffin Daggers everyone
>>
>>72972913
bro you can see the number of unique posters on the bottom. still 4. still you and your shit taste pushing some gay ass shit. go back to plebbit and everyone will give you lots of praises. fucking summer is strong
>>
>>72972989
yeah. it was me, anon. because its just you in here talking about a gay ass album and me telling you to kys. you don't have any fans and you keep posting this album everywhere
>>
>>72972762
>my fans
At least you admit to shameless shilling
>>
>>72972989
just like in the last thread you posted this where you kept replying to yourself.
>>
avey tare sucks
>>
>>72973074
your mom's must really like you. but in here its pathetic. your last thread you pushed this you replied to yourself like 9 times and then got called out fucking retard
>>
>>72973074
kys
>>
>>72973076
(not true by the way)
>>
>>72973122
>>72973192
You guys are so rude, I'm tempted to tell my fans to leave. But I won't. I am telling them now to continue posting my music all summer!!!
>>
>>72973382
seriously please tell them to leave. 1 less summerfag poster on /mu/. this is all your replies to yourself from that same thread.
>>
>>72973382
You are the only "fan" posting here
>>
>>72973564
kek. this fucking shill
>>
>>72973497
You have no evidence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.