[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to think of Soundcloud/trap rap being the nu metal of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Verge-Xxxtentacion.jpg (76KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
Verge-Xxxtentacion.jpg
76KB, 749x749px
I like to think of Soundcloud/trap rap being the nu metal of our generation. Millions of nearly-identical talentless trend-hoppers given attention because of the popularity of certain gimmicks in the scene, but honestly, I think XXXTENTACION is pretty good. Ik his fanbase is complete cancer but the music itself is interesting enough, can't deny that the blown out bass and his delivery get me hype, and I admire his versatility straddling different styles of music. I definitely understand the hate but idk, I think if there were one artist to be somewhat excited about in the whole pathetic scene, it could by this guy, provided you don't take the shit too seriously.
>>
me nigga
>>
File: 1481237426228.jpg (40KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481237426228.jpg
40KB, 447x444px
>>72971202
I seriously doubt that but link your shit I guess
>>
>>72971202
shalissa?
>>
>>72971191
fuck off shill
>>
How to make trap music

pick a name that sounds completely fucking stupid. How about Lil Schmopz?

pick a beat. preferably a sick beat bruh.

AYH BRUH AYH AYH AYH GOT THE GANJA ON THE ROCKA BLAM BLAM NIGGA DEAD SIPPIN DRANK IN DA STREETZ GANG GANG GANG NIGGAH AYYYYYY YO YO AYYYYY
GIRL ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
HOME ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
DRANK ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
AYAYAAYAYAOOYOYOYO

congrats, you're popular with 15 year olds everywhere
>>
>>72971265
that actually sounds like a pretty good track
do you have a soundcloud?
>>
THAT BITCH GOT HER THROAT FUCKED

X is dope! Not really into much rap, but his shit is next level
>>
>>72971265
Why are you so upset that someone's enjoying something that you don't?

Going to go listen to some X and lil pump now. I'm going to be really happy during it too. I'll enjoy every second of it because I know you'll be on 4chan bitching about people just like me, unhappy, in his room with dick in hand.
>>
It's the emotion and energy he brings despite of his shitty lyrics and lackluster voice, even though he's clearly compensating his music still sounds authentic.
>>
>>72971520
How to make trap music

pick a name that sounds completely fucking stupid. How about Lil Schmopz?

pick a beat. preferably a sick beat bruh.

AYH BRUH AYH AYH AYH GOT THE GANJA ON THE ROCKA BLAM BLAM NIGGA DEAD SIPPIN DRANK IN DA STREETZ GANG GANG GANG NIGGAH AYYYYYY YO YO AYYYYY
GIRL ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
HOME ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
DRANK ACTIN MESS GOTTA SMACK
AYAYAAYAYAOOYOYOYO

congrats, you're popular with 15 year olds everywhe
>>
>>72971520
not an argument
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.