[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these were the Beatles' wives/girlfriends during Beatlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 43.jpg (143KB, 591x827px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
143KB, 591x827px
>these were the Beatles' wives/girlfriends during Beatlemania

What the fuck!? Couldn't they get better looking girls as their partners!? The only one that is pretty is Pattie Boyd, and George was stupid enough to cheat on her with the one on her right!
>>
>>72965068
>What the fuck!? Couldn't they get better looking girls as their partners!?
The top two were their gf's before Beatlesmania broke you dummy.
>>
>>72965068
jane asher is cute as fuck, heck off dick snorts
>>
>>72965068
that was the best women available in the whole UK
>>
I'd shag 'em all.
>>
>>72965068
They most likely fucked tons of chicks on tour.
>>
Reminder that the Beatles were a manufactured boy band, no different than N*SYNC or One Direction. Rock "historians" just revised their own history to manipulate the masses into thinking the Beatles are the "greatest band of all time", when in reality they were just rich hacks.
>>
>>72965068
>Reminder that the Beatles were a manufactured boy band
Manufactured in 1958 by, themselves? Playing skiffle?

Not how boy bands work
>>
I mean, we are talking about British women here...
>>
Many celebrities are less sexually successful than you might think. The reason is, so many people aren't interested in them and are only around for the fame, and most of those people are leeches who will try to use you. This makes them paranoid, that's why so many stay with their unattractive partners, or only date other celebrities.
The women musicians marry are usually much less attractive than their groupies.
>>
>>72965068
>bottom right
I-Is that Grimes???
>>
>>72965980
>grimes
I'm so fucking tired of this bitch
>>
These are 10/10s in the UK though.
>>
>>72965980
piss off faggot
>>
File: blixa ja waifunsa.jpg (80KB, 575x365px) Image search: [Google]
blixa ja waifunsa.jpg
80KB, 575x365px
A true artist is not shallow, I guess they rely on deeper meaning of love. Most of them pick interesting gfs, not based on their looks. Pic related
>>
>>72966529
None of The Beatles was with them by the time Lennon died. All of them cheated on them, George also fucked Ringo's wife, and at least Ringo and John used to beat their wives on a regular basis
>>
There's some bad/dated photography going on there, especially with Jane Asher, who was good-looking but looks like someone's kid brother with a wig on there. Cynthia Lennon is the only one who looks a bit harsh but she's still a net average at worst.
>>
>>72965068
>1960s
>THE FUCKING UK
These women are 11/10 with these standards
>>
Bottom left looks like a nice cocksheath.

>>72965693
>>72966391
This too, though.
>>
File: AVT_Brigitte-Bardot_9503.jpg (100KB, 930x1253px) Image search: [Google]
AVT_Brigitte-Bardot_9503.jpg
100KB, 930x1253px
>>72966703
>1960
That doesn't mean anything, people didn't magically start to get attractive during the 2000's

You're right about the UK, though
>>
>>72966896
beauty standards and fashion changed dramatically though
not saying that women were worse during that time, just that those women fit 60s standards much better than 10s standards
>>
>>72965068
they're all pretty, though
this is why you guys don't have a gf
>>
>>72965630
babby's 1st day at /mu/
>>
>>72966676
Oh shit the mental image of Ringo beating his girl is hilarious
>>
>>72965326
>>72965693
>>72966391
This cannot be overstated
By FAR the ugliest women on the planet
>>
>>72967129
You've never been to Cambodia
>>
>>72967149
What, primitive looking frumpy Asian girls? Big deal. British girls are literally a sight for sore eyes.
>>
>>72966676
>on a regular basis
that's wrong though
>>
>>72967092
Even though he wasn't flashy, he never missed a beat in 8 years
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.