[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170KB, 900x675px
What is your opinion on this man?
>>
I don't know who this man is, my opinion is that he needs a shower
>>
Pre 1985 GG: GOAT

Post 1985 GG: SHIT!
>>
>>72964641
He wanted to get attention and he knew how to. I like some of his songs but his music was pretty mediocre and forgettable. If it wasn't for the things he did at his shows he wouldn't be remembered now.
>>
He actually wrote some catchy songs, like Bite It, You Scum and Die When You Die, and his first record is decent, like a power pop Dead Boys. But tbqh I've never been that interested in him because he doesn't seem very bright. I don't think there's really anything deeper or particularly meaningdul going on in his act.
>>
>>72965816
You don't think? I'm 100% sure there's nothing "deep" or meaningful about his act, he was trash and he knew it, probably retarded.
>>
caveman
>>
piece of shit human being and a garbage musician, but of course he knew that and embraced it

someone was inevitably going to go there; he's just the guy that did it

so in that sense, he's made a contribution to western art and an inevitable (if not entirely necessary) contribution to rock music

I'm not thankful to him for it, but he wouldn't want me to be
>>
>>72966159
he was fucked up. born 'Jesus Christ', abused as a kid, probably had a mental issue from a very young age as well.
>>
The personification of the old /b/.
>>
>>72966195
well said
>>
>>72964641
junkie without real music talent
Music showman, trying to attract attention.
>>
Allin took punk rock to it's logical conclusion, and now that punk rock is also dead on a socially conscious level, I think it's a good thing he is remembered as one who threw the first shovel of dirt on the casket.
>>
>>72964641
BITTTTTTE ITTTTTTT SCUUYHHYYYYYYYYYYYYUUYTYDGVEBEBDBDBRBEMMMNNNN
>>
>>72964641
he smelled bad
>>
>>72964641
He has a small penis
>>
>>72964641
I think he was funny as fuck and he had some good tunes.>>72964641
>>
he deserves credit for the lengths he was willing to go in his act. given, his "act" was basically him just being a fucking cretin, but he was fucking dedicated.
also, suicide sessions is some of the craziest shit i've ever heard, and it should be remembered as an all time great punk/noise rock album.
>>
>>72964747
I bet you only listen to the first Skrewdriver album.
>>
>>72967571
t. has never listened to an album
>>72969080
This this this this this, SS is the shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.