[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im done with this board. only threads that get attention. are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
im done with this board. only threads that get attention. are bait threads like grimes or political. or even some pop artist doing shit
this is facebook but with anons now
>>
>bait threads
Oh you mean like this one?
>>
>>72964255
goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>72964337
let's not pretend
he isn't going anywhere
>>
>>72964343
you have a point. when someone announces that he will leave, he must leave right after the thread expired and never come back. does anyone have the balls and honor to do what they say?

the mods should monitor his ip range and if he will post again he should be banned forever. if you say you leave then fucking leave.
>>
>>72964255
>attention
Double edged sword on this site.

My advice is to care less about what other people are posting, put more effort into your posts and reward good quality posts with thought-out replies when you see them.
>>
>>72964255
As opposed to just... I don't know... ignoring them and moving on?
>>
It's actually seemed to help me lately by not hiding threads and just pinning ones I like. By constantly hiding threads it puts me in an intolerant frame of mind that eventually boils over into a meltdown. I think it also feeds into a desire for control and elimination which continues to grow until a breaking point. Eventually hiding threads just isn't good enough for me anymore and I start to lash out at who made them.
>>
>>72964427
underrated. i have to admit i'm often guilty of taking things more seriously than warranted
>>
>>72964255
>bait threads like grimes
explain
>>
>>72964897
this. op >>72964255 explain why discussing a certain musician (in this case: grimes) on a music board is bait.
>>
the BIGGEST problem on this board is its the same shit EVERY DAY of the year
>>
>>72964823
>It's actually seemed to help me lately by not hiding threads and just pinning ones I like.
Wait. You people DON'T normally do this? It took me two days browsing this place to figure out that sending the things I LIKE to the top was the way to do it.
>>
>>72964990
Lol like I haven't heard that before...
>>
>>72965473
I meant exclusively pinning. I was hiding and pinning at the same time although there were often times when there was nothing I wanted to pin so I would just start hiding.
>>
>>72965525
>I meant exclusively pinning.
So did I. The only time I've ever hidden a thread is when it was a nsfw/gorepost/obnoxious spam not yet deleted by mods. The whole point of using an internet discussion board is to broaden your horizons through other people's free input. Routinely hiding threads is retarded.
>>
>>72965597
>obnoxious spam
Yeah that is exactly what I'm talking about. You and I probably just have very different opinions of what that is. I have an extremely low tolerance and level of respect for OPs here. No offense.
>>
>>72965634
>You and I probably just have very different opinions of what that is.
Yeah, I have a very high tolerance level for spam because I've been using the internet for more than ten minutes. Not liking/agreeing with something doesn't make it obnoxious spam.
>>
>>72965488
maybe because its really obvious
>>
>>72965737
More like the opposite. I've been on this forum for many years.
>>
>>72965766
>I've been on this forum for many years.
In which case, you of all people SHOULDN'T have a problem with it, since you've persisted in coming here despite that sort of thing constantly going on.
>>
>>72965861
No way, it's the opposite. There are lots of types that I never really thought too much about but now just make me instantly disgusted. So yeah I'm still hiding threads but I'm just trying to be choosier and also realize which threads to give a chance when previously I would be very quick to hide. I think its working out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.